Local 251, I got 50 Bucks that says...

You know me...
The UA slate ends up with pictures of the membership slate passed out in a drunken stupor at their own "DUHHHH...WE BRING FREE BEER FOOD. YOU COME DRINK BEER EAT FOOD" Event by the end of next week. Any takers?

stink219

The UA slate ends up with pictures of the membership slate passed out in a drunken stupor at their own "DUHHHH...WE BRING FREE BEER FOOD. YOU COME DRINK BEER EAT FOOD" Event by the end of next week. Any takers?

Considering they are already out and you'll just copy and paste them and claim them for your own. The TDU way.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
My local used to rent a beer truck for meetings back in the 1980's/90's way before my time. They stopped doing it because the religious types started complaining.

:angry-very2:

kingOFchester

I got fifty bucks that says come tomorrow my center will have cut 5 trips, over allowed will be up as well as the 9.5's. Backing will be addressed during the PCM, and the drivers that work will make bank.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Gotta get your money's worth, after all, you're paying for it every other week. Since when is 2.5 hours a month towards dues getting something for free?