Local 251 May Meeting

You know me...
THIS is what it is all about. Spirited discussions over the leaderships decisions. That was the best local meeting I have ever been to. Many members were vocal about their opinions, not ONE of them was told to shut up and sit down. I am so proud to be a member of this local now. I had a fear that the other side would not have a chance to express their opinions, but today took that fear out of the equation for me. This is what Democracy is all about brothers. Amazing meeting!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Was Joe B there?
And if so, did he express his opinions or thoughts?
If no, did his disciples voice their opinions, and would they have been approved by Joe B?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Was there talk about the imposition of the contract on Local's 89, 623 and Western Pennsylvania? What did Stink say at this meeting? Did he try to dog TDU? Was there any word on the 2016 IBT election?

smells like godzilla

Joe B was not there, but some of his minions were there. They raised inane questions, alluding to TDU. But alas, an involved membership and a healthy financial report dissuaded such feeble attempts to state a case for going back to the old ways.
The new admin did not speak of election politics, for the Hall during general membership meetings is not the proper place.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
I honestly do not see that happening, but I hope they do form a slate. The reformers took over a broke local, and inbthe month of April alone were able to produce savings of 71K. In three years, the local will have a couple million in reserves. How do you run against that?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Well the Old Guard thinks they should be living Wall Street lifestyles. And sadly all their kool-aid drinking followers do to.

You should see how financially messed up the SoCal locals are.