Local 251 Rats and new slate formation

You know me...
Does your local always send your printing to Michigan? Hmmmm, Michigan? What's in Michigan? Sounds familiar. Can't put my finger on it.
Does your local always send your printing to Michigan? Hmmmm, Michigan? What's in Michigan? Sounds familiar. Can't put my finger on it.

There's lots of things in Michigan. But your sarcasm is pointing toward the TDU office. Which is completely irrelevant. You made an accusation that the money that went to the printer was "given" to TDU. That is not the case. Were they a referral? Probably. Did that referral save the local a bunch of money on printing costs? Does it even matter to you?

You know me...
It matters because it's my money that's paying for it, for that matter, my money is paying you so everything matters...

Your money is paying me eh? Hmmm. I'll let that one go.

But your argument makes as much sense as me telling someone who is on foodstamps what brand of peanut butter they can buy. Because, hey, it's my money they are using....right?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your money is paying me eh? Hmmm. I'll let that one go.

But your argument makes as much sense as me telling someone who is on foodstamps what brand of peanut butter they can buy. Because, hey, it's my money they are using....right?
They actually do tell you what you can and cannot buy. Apparently you were always too rich to know the difference.

You know me...
They actually do tell you what you can and cannot buy. Apparently you were always too rich to know the difference.

You're thinking of WIC. Not Foodstamps. Completely different program.

I'm far from rich brother, never have been, but will be...some day. Just like everyone else lol.

wreckingball251

The money that goes into the food stamp program is thru the government, they get the money to fund that thru our tax dollars THAT WE AS HARD WORKING PEOPLE PAY.. here's the comparison. ....you ready....We as hard working Teamsters have our dues taken out monthly weekly whichever, in return WE PAY YOUR SALARY AS AN OFFICER OF THE LOCAL WITH OUR DUES MONEY. Now if you need anymore education on this matter .I'm right here for you.

street walking cheetah

The peak delancey print thing, as I discovered, was a shop that the IBT used to print UPS contracts. So, the Local spent money to print contract books for members. And the BAs and stewards even passed them out to all members too. Not just a select few who they liked, everyone.
It was nice to walk in to work and been handed a book. In the past it was a big ordeal to get a book despite what the by laws say.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It matters because it's my money that's paying for it, for that matter, my money is paying you so everything matters...
Real funny that you weren't so concerned with how the local spent YOUR MONEY before this new administration was elected INTO office.

You know me...
The money that goes into the food stamp program is thru the government, they get the money to fund that thru our tax dollars THAT WE AS HARD WORKING PEOPLE PAY.. here's the comparison. ....you ready....We as hard working Teamsters have our dues taken out monthly weekly whichever, in return WE PAY YOUR SALARY AS AN OFFICER OF THE LOCAL WITH OUR DUES MONEY. Now if you need anymore education on this matter .I'm right here for you.

251Strong, you are missing the point completely. Let me see if I can use the same analogy and dumb it down to your level. Pay close attention to the capitalized (BIG LIKE THIS) words. Even better, you might want to get a friend that passed reading comprehension in 6th grade to help you out. Ready? Remember BIG words are important. YOU cant tell someone on welfare what BRAND of peanut butter they can buy. Exactly like YOU can't tell the local which printing COMPANY they can use. Was that clear enough for you? I can dumb it down even more if you'd like.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The peak delancey print thing, as I discovered, was a shop that the IBT used to print UPS contracts. So, the Local spent money to print contract books for members. And the BAs and stewards even passed them out to all members too. Not just a select few who they liked, everyone.
It was nice to walk in to work and been handed a book. In the past it was a big ordeal to get a book despite what the by laws say.

In our local the BA brings the contract books and we each have to sign for our copy.

251Strong, you are missing the point completely. Let me see if I can use the same analogy and dumb it down to your level. Pay close attention to the capitalized (BIG LIKE THIS) words. Even better, you might want to get a friend that passed reading comprehension in 6th grade to help you out. Ready? Remember BIG words are important. YOU cant tell someone on welfare what BRAND of peanut butter they can buy. Exactly like YOU can't tell the local which printing COMPANY they can use. Was that clear enough for you? I can dumb it down even more if you'd like.
Someone as smart as you should not have to assistant in their title.