local 251

hartford ogs

Yes and a good one at that. I wont laugh and talk about guys when they are in trouble. You were famous for spreading members problems through the barn and always thought it was a joke

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Oh really? That was me? Hmmm, then why did the new BA ask me to be a steward for him if I was so horrible? Only issue I've ever had was when one of my "brothers" lies straight to my face. Sounds like your bitter about something or just making up stuff. Not really out of your realm of psychosis. Having the title of steward doesn't make you a successful one. You'll learn that very quickly.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh really? That was me? Hmmm, then why did the new BA ask me to be a steward for him if I was so horrible? Only issue I've ever had was when one of my "brothers" lies straight to my face. Sounds like your bitter about something or just making up stuff. Not really out of your realm of psychosis. Having the title of steward doesn't make you a successful one. You'll learn that very quickly.

HAHAH, youre still showing your face?? You had to learn the hard way that you backed the wrong horse. Your boys got smoked. Other locals are next for change, provided the members dont run multiple slates against the incumbents.

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the way.

TOS.

stink219

You guys are going in order? Did you say smoked? Do you know how close the election really was? Smoked by 112 votes? Answer me one question, do you know the rules of eligibility?

stink219

Your are 100% correct stone. The carry the red fist (commie). I just want to hold the Termites accountable to the same standards as they hold our union. I want an election. Then I'll run their cause on how I see fit.

Stonefish

Your are 100% correct stone. The carry the red fist (commie). I just want to hold the Termites accountable to the same standards as they hold our union. I want an election. Then I'll run their cause on how I see fit.
Throw my vote in for you but I don't think they have a democratic process they won't post what I have to say on their website. Imagine that

stink219

The don't. But I'm going fight to have these folks hold the same standard that these communist hold our union. Isn't that fair? So what do you say Paff? Open up the process. Scared? I bet you are.

Yes and a good one at that. I wont laugh and talk about guys when they are in trouble. You were famous for spreading members problems through the barn and always thought it was a joke

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yea you are going to be a great one lol. It's easy and everyone always tells you the truth and thanks you also. Keep smoking that good stuff.