local 251

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Hey Stink,

The center manager was wondering if you're bringing the beer and B the carne asada for the Super Bowl party you both will be attending at this house this weekend?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You guys know absolutely nothing.
We know absolutely nothing????
We were not wrong with voting down the national the first time!!!
We were not wrong with the need to change the leadership at 251!!!
It you want to look at some one who is absolutely wrong, go find a mirror.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
I can't wait to laugh. In due time Sux! In due time!!
Hey Stink,

I just got word that B is buying the carna asada for the Super Bowl party at your center manager's house at Wal-Mart since they have a special on it, plus the employee discount price he'll be getting.

Stink, heard your looking at the beer specials there at Wal-Mart too.

Stonefish

Hey Stink,

I just got word that B is buying the carna asada for the Super Bowl party at your center manager's house at Wal-Mart since they have a special on it, plus the employee discount price he'll be getting.

Stink, heard your looking at the beer specials there at Wal-Mart too.
Sounds to me like you shop at that anti worker, anti union place

stink219

So Teamsters for a Democratic Union is Anti-Union?
Do tell. Tell us about this great Anti-Union organization please. This is your time to shine Stink.

Well I'm sure you mean beyond the TDU's normal division of the Teamsters? On August 4 2009, TDU had this little item posted as their second "news" story on their site, a little ditty titled "Equity Fund CEO Indicted for Scamming Union Pension Fund" and at the bottom, TDU invites you to "Click here to read more at the National Legal and Policy Center"

Well when you go to learn more about the NLPC, lo and behold, what do you find but an anti-union front group! Let's look at some of the stories on the NLPC website where TDU is telling Teamsters to go. Let's start on their "Union Corruption Update" page:

Boilermakers Secretary-Treasurer in Iowa Indicted for Embezzlement
Baltimore Waterfront Guards Union President, Secretary Plead Guilty
Transportation Union Secretary-Treasurer in Alabama Pleads Guilty
Firefighters Local Official in Rhode Island Charged with Theft
NYC School Bus Inspectors Sentenced, Union Officials Indicted in Bribery Scam
Upstate New York Roofers Business Agent Sentenced
and how about this one by the editor of the "Union Corruption Update", remember this is where TDU is telling our members to go on tdu.org:

Employee Free Choice Act Is Coercive Even Without Card Check
The Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), as Union Corruption Update has noted repeatedly, is a misnamed piece of federal legislation. Its sole ulterior purpose is an expansion of union power at the expense of dissenting employees and employers. And despite the fact that supporters appear willing to strip the measure of its highly controversial "card check" component, the bill (H.R. 1409, S. 560) remains coercive in intent. That's because its less-heralded binding arbitration provision remains. And arbitration, as supporters envision things, would authorize the federal government to write (or rewrite) employment contracts from scratch.
http://www.nlpc.org/...rruption-update

Good work TDU, thanks for continuing to fight the good fight for organized labor, NOT!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well I'm sure you mean beyond the TDU's normal division of the Teamsters? On August 4 2009, TDU had this little item posted as their second "news" story on their site, a little ditty titled "Equity Fund CEO Indicted for Scamming Union Pension Fund" and at the bottom, TDU invites you to "Click here to read more at the National Legal and Policy Center"

Well when you go to learn more about the NLPC, lo and behold, what do you find but an anti-union front group! Let's look at some of the stories on the NLPC website where TDU is telling Teamsters to go. Let's start on their "Union Corruption Update" page:

Boilermakers Secretary-Treasurer in Iowa Indicted for Embezzlement
Baltimore Waterfront Guards Union President, Secretary Plead Guilty
Transportation Union Secretary-Treasurer in Alabama Pleads Guilty
Firefighters Local Official in Rhode Island Charged with Theft
NYC School Bus Inspectors Sentenced, Union Officials Indicted in Bribery Scam
Upstate New York Roofers Business Agent Sentenced
and how about this one by the editor of the "Union Corruption Update", remember this is where TDU is telling our members to go on tdu.org:

Employee Free Choice Act Is Coercive Even Without Card Check
The Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), as Union Corruption Update has noted repeatedly, is a misnamed piece of federal legislation. Its sole ulterior purpose is an expansion of union power at the expense of dissenting employees and employers. And despite the fact that supporters appear willing to strip the measure of its highly controversial "card check" component, the bill (H.R. 1409, S. 560) remains coercive in intent. That's because its less-heralded binding arbitration provision remains. And arbitration, as supporters envision things, would authorize the federal government to write (or rewrite) employment contracts from scratch.
http://www.nlpc.org/...rruption-update

Good work TDU, thanks for continuing to fight the good fight for organized labor, NOT!!!
So.....talking about corruption in the teamster union is Anti-Union?
Face it, the teamsters have been so corrupt in the past that the US government had to assign a Federal Judge just to handle the case load.
And for the matter, what they say about the corruption in our union is true.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Sux is a TDU minion, of course he supports anti unionism.

Your the one who's in bed with management and your calling me anti-union? Everyone that is familiar with me in the Teamsters knows very well that I'm the most anti-management individual they've ever known. When you have union officials working with management to set someone up that is not called being a unionist. That's called cowardice!

Stonefish

Your the one who's in bed with management and your calling me anti-union? Everyone that is familiar with me in the Teamsters knows very well that I'm the most anti-management individual they've ever known. When you have union officials working with management to set someone up that is not called being a unionist. That's called cowardice!
Yes you are the most anti-management person anyone knows... On this site. When you are in front of them....different story.