Local 251

Takeback251

"That is the difference with these guys. They do the right thing, and make the hard decisions. Even if it is unpopular or might hurt their image. Which is why the entire argument about the UPS rally being all about "saving face" is a load of bull. These guys don't make decisions based on how it will affect their image. They make them based on what is right."

This....this is just comical. EVERYTHING they do is about image. Lol

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Oh, and the former S/T was President from 1996-2006, and former BA for RI hospital was BA 1996-2006 & President 2006-2013. Seems like these guys knew something or should've known. Certainly could've fixed the issue.
Weren't they too busy babysitting the previous S/T while he used your local as his personal ATM?

smells like godzilla

Is that what they called their jobs then? That's laughable.
Since there were no actual charges for anything resembling what you described, I'll consider that a mere accusation without any proof.

You know me...
Funny how 7 of the 10 members of the current administration enjoyed the discounted dues as employees of RIH and never complained it "wasn't fair". Never inquired as to why they were being allowed to pay less. Suddenly now that they're in office they feel everyone should be up to par.

Every one of the 7? Might want to check that. And as a member, how were they supposed to fix the issue? I'm thinking the only way would be to form a slate and run against the guys that screwed it up in the first place. Oh, wait...that's exactly what they did isn't it?

wide load

Is that what they called their jobs then? That's laughable.
Since there were no actual charges for anything resembling what you described, I'll consider that a mere accusation without any proof.
Are you kidding? There is enough on your Past LM2s

Every one of the 7? Might want to check that. And as a member, how were they supposed to fix the issue? I'm thinking the only way would be to form a slate and run against the guys that screwed it up in the first place. Oh, wait...that's exactly what they did isn't it?
Actually the proper thing to do would be to inform your local that your dues aren't correct. It takes a special kind of member to do this though. The said members would have to believe in doing the right thing even if it's going to cost him or her a couple extra bucks.

smells like godzilla

Past LM2's? The previous admin loved the big paychecks and had control of the E board during the SM era.
The new admin did cut officer pay big time.
As far as fixing dues, since the entire leadership was replaced by the new team, Including after a by laws change attempt, I'm pretty sure they weren't listening to members concerns period.

wide load

Past LM2's? The previous admin loved the big paychecks and had control of the E board during the SM era.
The new admin did cut officer pay big time.
As far as fixing dues, since the entire leadership was replaced by the new team, Including after a by laws change attempt, I'm pretty sure they weren't listening to members concerns period.

Were the new guys ever in office before? I would hope they wouldn't start with big money off the bat. How has your Schedule 11 and 12 been running?

member6045

Were the new guys ever in office before? I would hope they wouldn't start with big money off the bat. How has your Schedule 11 and 12 been running?

The reason there taking less money is to pay TDU affiliated groups on there LM-2 forms Impala press from Ronkonkoma ny $9,203. TDU defense fund $19,019 an a additional $6,739

Same groups 804 are giving members assets too

wide load

The reason there taking less money is to pay TDU affiliated groups on there LM-2 forms Impala press from Ronkonkoma ny $9,203. TDU defense fund $19,019 an a additional $6,739

Amazing! Isn't that what the mob used to do? It's like TDU locals paying for protection.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Yeah, funny thing about being in charge.

You get to pick and choose how and what you spend the money on.

You get to pick different printers.

You get to pick different lawyers.

You can pick different everything.

Hell, at least they aren't buying 3 pair of season tickets to see the Redsox.

wide load

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435245615.234077.jpg

6045, you are right on the button!! Wow

wide load

They would get more out of the tickets.

Why not use the resources of our Union? Nope, gotta support the legalized mob of TDU.

wide load

The locals lawyer is listed separately on the LM2 as well.