Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

airbusfxr

Neither do you.......... Wait what's the date???? Oh that's right you still have your match... Talk to me a little later down the road...
Wrong again, we still have our 401k match thanks to the IBT. Just because you dont want one, doesnt mean I dont. Your buddies sued us in Federal court over a lost arbitration, funny.

UPSSOCKS

Wrong again, we still have our 401k match thanks to the IBT. Just because you dont want one, doesnt mean I dont. Your buddies sued us in Federal court over a lost arbitration, funny.

You won't be earning wages soon, therefore I don't know what UPS will be matching......

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I have to side with UPSSOCKS on this one.

The Airline Mechanics will not strike.

There is too much at stake with the National Agreement. I plan to.....

unionman

FEDEX said:
The recovery will also trigger the reinstatement of employee compensation programs and a spike in the aircraft maintenance necessary as planes are returned to service.
UPS says:
We must farm every friggin thing thats not nailed down and let our planes break because this recession is getting worse.

unionman

"We're confident investments in the Boeing 777's and 757's will improve returns for our shareowners by increasing margins, returns on invested capital and cash flow," said Chairman and Chief Executive Fred S, during a post-earnings call with analysts.
In April, FedEx Express added a ninth trans-Pacific schedule for the 777 to Asia from the U.S. It also added a third scheduled daily flight from Asia to Europe, providing the first next-day service from Hong Kong to the continent.
"This additional frequency provides needed capacity from Asia to the U.S," Smith said. "Our international capabilities are simply unmatched."
The order value of the Boeing (BA
retailLoader_lg.gif
Loading...​
) jets is $6.7 billion, and it includes 15 B777 freighter jets and some B757s.
FedEx (FDX
retailLoader_lg.gif
Loading...​
) said that despite the financial troubles among the EU's southern countries, growth in the region and across the globe remains strong, and it is recommissioning retired jets to help with the growing demand.
Last year FedEx (FDX
retailLoader_lg.gif
Loading...​
) re-introduced six aircraft to its fleet, and it expects to re-introduce more than that over the coming year. .

Status
Not open for further replies.