Local 705!

No. They always get a little bit more than the rest of us.

Yea they kind of make it out to be greater than the rest but everyplace has different stuff.

I'm confused, 407----is there contract better than ours or not?
In some instances they have it better than us (the central region) but you also have better stuff than we have in New York. Chicago and New York have a way higher cost of living so they have things that are monetarily better.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I think he's sexually attracted to me but I'm very happily married and heterosexual.

See....

That wasn't so hard.

You have reached out.... and extended the olive branch.

Defined.... certain boundaries.

You are entitled to a response.... with a reciprocal statement.

I can't help people.... that don't want help.

-Bug-

didyousheetit

705 isn't the only local with their own contract. 710 also negotiates their own contract and I don't believe the money is any better. Our over 9·5's however are.

slantnosechevy

705 isn't the only local with their own contract. 710 also negotiates their own contract and I don't believe the money is any better. Our over 9·5's however are.

Funny you should bring that up seeing how 710 just came to a tentative agreement with UPS this afternoon. Their 9.5 language is the best in the country. A continued solid pension plan with 25 and out and the best leadership in the country.

hatebrown5

Does anyone know whats going on with the contract has been very silent on what the update is lol.
I do hope this waiting for a year pays off or we are going to take big consessions.

Ron Carey lives on

Not trying to change subject, but green grenades that is a great picture. Bill the butcher, great movie. Anyway 705,710 ups members have been totally ignored, it is up to those members to mobilize and take your case to the ibt

Sent using BrownCafe App