Local 710/705 Ratified?

haydendavid380

is property of UPS
I saw that there were two articles on upsers about both of their contracts being ratified, but I haven't heard anything at my center about it. Has any one else??

LU710

I saw that there were two articles on upsers about both of their contracts being ratified, but I haven't heard anything at my center about it. Has any one else??
Yes, they have both been ratified. Local 710's was ratified on 10/2 and Local 705's was ratified sometime last weekend I think on 10/4.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Why does the announcement for 705 on UPSers.com say it was published: Oct 03, 2008 09:54 AM? I thought ballots weren't counted until Oct. 04?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ballots were counted on the 4th and the vote was tallied around 330pm that Saturday. Not sure why ups would have mis-information up, maybe habit?

drewed

Shankman
Hey Red honest question here, I know UPS teamsters have struck for having a disagreement with a contract but have they ever voted not ratify a contract

evilleace

Yah I saw it was ratified but no announcement in my center either kind of weird but then again they don't tell us a lot of stuff.