LOCAL 804 adding a BA ... Who should it be?????

EyesLookingIn

Now that Ken R has gone back to being a driver who should be the next member 804 takes in?

I think it should be Joe K , let him have the 4Th floor in 43rd St . Joe K and Sam C are very good friends and would work together to handle all of 43rd Street. He has a lot of years experience and is very well respected in that building.

804brown

Now that Ken R has gone back to being a driver who should be the next member 804 takes in?

I think it should be Joe K , let him have the 4Th floor in 43rd St . Joe K and Sam C are very good friends and would work together to handle all of 43rd Street. He has a lot of years experience and is very well respected in that building.

Joe K would be a good choice. But they are replacing Ken R who worked mostly nights. Might be a good idea to take someone who currently works nights.

ROW A

:surprised::surprised: Hey is there any chance your related to al .friend :funny: im sure he loves you for saying joey :sick:

ROW A

Reports are no one will be coming to the e board . But another four maybe leaving :surprised: T.s-J.r-P.m-D.o- reports are they will soon hire a former ups labor guy as a consultant :happy-very:. Interesting times here at local 804 .

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
I Left UPS last June.. soooooooo glad I did... I certainly did not vote these new guys into Local 804... They are the reason I pretty much had to leave...
At least Pat D. had clout and would fight for you... He would even get ANGRY when they would pull crap.. These guys thought it would be an easy job to come in and change things... what did they change?? they let guys get walked out of the building for stealing just because a box went missing... low and behold it turned up INSIDE THE BUILDING a few days later... Weak weak weak union.. and now these guys are all leaving... I think with Ken R. I understand because I had heard him say a few times that his wife did not like the situation and FAMILY DOES COME FIRST..

Truth is.. there is life after UPS... UPS wants us all to believe we NEED this job... I currently make about the same amount of money per week as I did as a UPS driver ( minus Overtime ).. I never wanted the Overtime..

It truly is a shame what that job has become... I left because I got tired of going to work to not get in trouble, and not make mistakes because one little mistake got looked upon as malicious and intentional... ( weird right? ) I personally could not sleep at night if I did and said what some of the UPS management does and says to people...

I pray for every single one of you guys who still work there..

ROW A

I Left UPS last June.. soooooooo glad I did... I certainly did not vote these new guys into Local 804... They are the reason I pretty much had to leave...
At least Pat D. had clout and would fight for you... He would even get ANGRY when they would pull crap.. These guys thought it would be an easy job to come in and change things... what did they change?? they let guys get walked out of the building for stealing just because a box went missing... low and behold it turned up INSIDE THE BUILDING a few days later... Weak weak weak union.. and now these guys are all leaving... I think with Ken R. I understand because I had heard him say a few times that his wife did not like the situation and FAMILY DOES COME FIRST..

Truth is.. there is life after UPS... UPS wants us all to believe we NEED this job... I currently make about the same amount of money per week as I did as a UPS driver ( minus Overtime ).. I never wanted the Overtime..

It truly is a shame what that job has become... I left because I got tired of going to work to not get in trouble, and not make mistakes because one little mistake got looked upon as malicious and intentional... ( weird right? ) I personally could not sleep at night if I did and said what some of the UPS management does and says to people...

I pray for every single one of you guys who still work there..
:dissapointed:so your saying pat.d did not have any members on the street:surprised: and those old guys still traded horses every chance they got :sick:do not be so brainless:dissapointed: we finally have a union that will not sell us out well at least most of them :funny:

Ibt804Hammer

Wow, you left ups because these guys were voted in LOL
Hopefully you leave the USA when your party loses in a primary election. There are way too many weak links in our union chain and Thank God you are gone.

804brown

Reports are no one will be coming to the e board . But another four maybe leaving :surprised: T.s-J.r-P.m-D.o- reports are they will soon hire a former ups labor guy as a consultant :happy-very:. Interesting times here at local 804 .

I wouldnt agree with those 4 leaving but using former UPS management would be a great idea.