LOCAL 804 adding a BA ... Who should it be?????

Had enough

I Left UPS last June.. soooooooo glad I did... I certainly did not vote these new guys into Local 804... They are the reason I pretty much had to leave...
At least Pat D. had clout and would fight for you... He would even get ANGRY when they would pull crap.. These guys thought it would be an easy job to come in and change things... what did they change?? they let guys get walked out of the building for stealing just because a box went missing... low and behold it turned up INSIDE THE BUILDING a few days later... Weak weak weak union.. and now these guys are all leaving... I think with Ken R. I understand because I had heard him say a few times that his wife did not like the situation and FAMILY DOES COME FIRST..

Truth is.. there is life after UPS... UPS wants us all to believe we NEED this job... I currently make about the same amount of money per week as I did as a UPS driver ( minus Overtime ).. I never wanted the Overtime..

It truly is a shame what that job has become... I left because I got tired of going to work to not get in trouble, and not make mistakes because one little mistake got looked upon as malicious and intentional... ( weird right? ) I personally could not sleep at night if I did and said what some of the UPS management does and says to people...

I pray for every single one of you guys who still work there..
I myself miss the good old days!. Our Union is gone, it is a shame. You are very right there is no job security left at all! I am glad for you that you are at a good point in your life. Pat D was a great guy!

Ibt804Hammer

I myself miss the good old days!. Our Union is gone, it is a shame. You are very right there is no job security left at all! I am glad for you that you are at a good point in your life. Pat D was a great guy!

Pat D and a few other were all that slate had. The rest were a joke , let it go and move on .

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
It does get a bit annoying when the topic is an 804 thread and people start talking about farting and crapping. I see these threads going far of topic and going where they shouldn't.
Who are you to decide where a thread should go? Oh yeah, I suppose to go sleep or something? Right? Why can't I say the same to you when you are lipping off to one of your co-workers?

Ibt804Hammer

Who are you to decide where a thread should go? Oh yeah, I suppose to go sleep or something? Right? Why can't I say the same to you when you are lipping off to one of your co-workers?

First off you need to check yourself, your a filthy animal and are quite gross. I also guarantee you would not lip off if you were in front of me. My co workers don't need a toilet mouth computer punk to fight for them.

Had enough

You have the right to say whatever you want! Some people like it some don't. They don't have to read it!

Had enough

Pat D and a few other were all that slate had. The rest were a joke , let it go and move on .

Now if I would move on then that would make you happy! This E-Board Your probably on has the mind of What did you call Menotyou "Filthy Animal" They are the Circus!!! Did you forget?

Ibt804Hammer

Now if I would move on then that would make you happy! This E-Board Your probably on has the mind of What did you call Menotyou "Filthy Animal" They are the Circus!!! Did you forget?

The one thing that made me happy is you guys getting voted out last Novemeber. Actually, I wasn't happy, I was fn ESTATIC!!!!!!

Had enough

The one thing that made me happy is you guys getting voted out last Novemeber. Actually, I wasn't happy, I was fn ESTATIC!!!!!!
I was not on the board! You cant hurt my feelings. But I have to say at least the other board was a 30 yr running board. Talk to me in 20 months!:wink2:

AcesUp804

Just make sure your airs are on time Saturday............

I think it's going to be one of the Alt-Delegates Jack D , Joe K or Keith G that makes the most sense. Please let it be Jack D stick it right in Tony D LOL That would be great.......

menotyou

bella amicizia
First off you need to check yourself, your a filthy animal and are quite gross. I also guarantee you would not lip off if you were in front of me. My co workers don't need a toilet mouth computer punk to fight for them.

You are ancient toe jam. I am lipping off to you. Now what?

Puck

Man,Myth...Legend....
I did not leave becauese of that... I left because once these guys came in... stop counts went up... management did what they wanted and nobody seemed to do a thing about it.... if you ask me, these guys were all talk and they came in and got steamrolled... Pat D seemed to have an understanding of how to work with these guys... Sure Pat D had a few guys who he couldn't save.. nobody is perfect but I was being unfairly treated for a very long time.. when it was clear I was being set up, they did nothing.. Bottom line is, I left because I had to leave
the job was not for me anymore and management was making my life very difficult... Billy Q once overheard me saying I was out on a late night striped bass fishing trip the night before and it was why i was so tired.. ( i still made scratch ) The man had the gall to say to me " I'll bet you had plenty to drink as well " the S.O.B accused me of having alcohol in my system... For starters .. I DO NOT DRINK.. if I do... its 2 maximum... Second.. I DO NOT DRINK when I fish... its unsafe and I take my training as a captain very seriously out on the water... There are numerous other stupid accusations that were made as well at other times but I wont go into all that..

Fact is... why would I want to work for a company that makes me out to be a horrible person when I am one of the most honest, selfless people anyone would know....

As for the missing box... All they had was the guy on video picking up a box and putting it in his truck.... they can not PROVE he took it home, sold it or anything like that... a UPS truck is still UPS property so that said, the man never left UPS property with that package ( and they can not prove that ) .. He could have also handed that package to a supervisor or another driver in the front of the truck... It does happen... UPS wants to make people out to be criminals,liars, selfish scumbags when none of us are or were anything of the sort... Its the awful management that has turned that job into what it is... and the Union guys are not any better...
Wow, you left ups because these guys were voted in LOL
Hopefully you leave the USA when your party loses in a primary election. There are way too many weak links in our union chain and Thank God you are gone.

Ibt804Hammer

I did not leave becauese of that... I left because once these guys came in... stop counts went up... management did what they wanted and nobody seemed to do a thing about it.... if you ask me, these guys were all talk and they came in and got steamrolled... Pat D seemed to have an understanding of how to work with these guys... Sure Pat D had a few guys who he couldn't save.. nobody is perfect but I was being unfairly treated for a very long time.. when it was clear I was being set up, they did nothing.. Bottom line is, I left because I had to leave
the job was not for me anymore and management was making my life very difficult... Billy Q once overheard me saying I was out on a late night striped bass fishing trip the night before and it was why i was so tired.. ( i still made scratch ) The man had the gall to say to me " I'll bet you had plenty to drink as well " the S.O.B accused me of having alcohol in my system... For starters .. I DO NOT DRINK.. if I do... its 2 maximum... Second.. I DO NOT DRINK when I fish... its unsafe and I take my training as a captain very seriously out on the water... There are numerous other stupid accusations that were made as well at other times but I wont go into all that..

Fact is... why would I want to work for a company that makes me out to be a horrible person when I am one of the most honest, selfless people anyone would know....

As for the missing box... All they had was the guy on video picking up a box and putting it in his truck.... they can not PROVE he took it home, sold it or anything like that... a UPS truck is still UPS property so that said, the man never left UPS property with that package ( and they can not prove that ) .. He could have also handed that package to a supervisor or another driver in the front of the truck... It does happen... UPS wants to make people out to be criminals,liars, selfish scumbags when none of us are or were anything of the sort... Its the awful management that has turned that job into what it is... and the Union guys are not any better...

The said driver brought a package in his truck that should not have went in there, should have went to his neighbors truck. He also signed his resignation papers. I don't care if he did it or not but if you didn't steal it, go to arbitration and let them decide. He lost the battle and the war. If I didn't steal it, id fight them to the death, that's the bottom line.