Local 804 Supplement Update

local804

lol well I'm stating facts, a while ago you went on a rant about how much of a bad ass you were about playing semi-pro football.

and my life empty? I'm not the one with 29x posts in the matter of 4 months or less.

AH he was a football player? I never had the honor to read those posts. A bad ass too was he? lol

upsgrunt

AH he was a football player? I never had the honor to read those posts. A bad ass too was he? lol

Well, that's what he says; and everything he says is the gospel truth. Here are some other facts about super driver. He was a "darn good courier" for Fed Ex for years but quit because he realized that he wouldn't be a good fit for management. He is a cover driver for us now that works about 3 days a week and says that when his knees go out, he will just bid feeders or go into management. It doesn't matter where you went to school, it was just a crap school, and most importantly he knows everything about UPS in his LONG 4 years of service.

VTBrown

Well, that's what he says; and everything he says is the gospel truth. Here are some other facts about super driver. He was a "darn good courier" for Fed Ex for years but quit because he realized that he wouldn't be a good fit for management. He is a cover driver for us now that works about 3 days a week and says that when his knees go out, he will just bid feeders or go into management. It doesn't matter where you went to school, it was just a crap school, and most importantly he knows everything about UPS in his LONG 4 years of service.

So...what is your point?

I left FedeX when my father died from a heart attack at age 49, with no health benefits. With all that went down I bounced a check for my vehicle registration. Never made good on it and had my license suspended. I drove on it for two weeks that way.

When I realized what I had done. I resigned that next morning.

The problem you guys have is that I fail to take your garbage as the truth and offer a different opinion. Something that has ruffled your feathers.

upsgrunt

So...what is your point?

I left FedeX when my father died from a heart attack at age 49, with no health benefits. With all that went down I bounced a check for my vehicle registration. Never made good on it and had my license suspended. I drove on it for two weeks that way.

The problem you guys have is that I fail to take your garbage as the truth and offer a different opinion. Something that has ruffled your feathers.

I love different opinions, but I don't like being belittled and told that "your" opinion is right and mine wrong, 100% of the time! Maybe, just maybe someone else knows just a little more than you and you can concede that AND be thankful for their insight and wisdom; but no you have to come back with "duh", "donkey", "garbage thinking", and other insults that build yourself up while trying to tear the other poster down. I won't have it and am simply trying to get you to feel the way you are making others feel on this forum. Remember the thick skin comment? Remember the "it's all just a little humor"? The person who is wrong here; not always, looks a lot like you.

Fredless

APWA Hater
So...what is your point?

Here, go into management since you have issues practicing what you preach:

It's truly amazing that someone on the internet can get all your panties up in a bunch.

Your life that empty?

About your opinion, I'm not saying its right or wrong...but it SUCKS.

VTBrown

I love different opinions, but I don't like being belittled and told that "your" opinion is right and mine wrong, 100% of the time! Maybe, just maybe someone else knows just a little more than you and you can concede that AND be thankful for their insight and wisdom; but no you have to come back with "duh", "donkey", "garbage thinking", and other insults that build yourself up while trying to tear the other poster down. I won't have it and am simply trying to get you to feel the way you are making others feel on this forum. Remember the thick skin comment? Remember the "it's all just a little humor"? The person who is wrong here; not always, looks a lot like you.

Actually most of the "donkey" replies are to most of you who attacked me way back in the beginning. When YOUR opinions that me running my lunch was more important then MY opinion that it wasn't.

Yet...we forget that.

As to the thick skin? Uhh....gee, I don't know. I'm not getting all upset about all of this. You guys are. Though keep firing back, cause I'm not going anywhere nor will stop defending my opinions.

Fredless

APWA Hater
Actually most of the "donkey" replies are to most of you who attacked me way back in the beginning. When YOUR opinions that me running my lunch was more important then MY opinion that it wasn't.

Yet...we forget that.

As to the thick skin? Uhh....gee, I don't know. I'm not getting all upset about all of this. You guys are. Though keep firing back, cause I'm not going anywhere nor will stop defending my opinions.

You judge us through a computer screen? No wonder you have such a high education and are delivering boxes for a living, part time, and think you're going to bid into feeders.

*Golf Clap*

Lots of I's and My's in that post and your posts in general. DILLIGAF? or should I say DWLLWGAF?

VTBrown

lol well I'm stating facts, a while ago you went on a rant about how much of a bad ass you were about playing semi-pro football.

and my life empty? I'm not the one with 29x posts in the matter of 4 months or less.

Never said I was a bad ass....could you go find it and cut/paste? You know if your going to make accusations. Back it up.

If my life was empty. I wouldn't be here doing this now would I? Hence...I would not have found a vocation to do?

upsgrunt

When you grow up, or if you ever grow up, your world will come crashing down someday because no one can tell you anything. Maybe the truth is you refuse to listen to anyone. Were all your football coaches idiots also, or were they brilliant like you? On that note, where did you get your education from? Please enlighten us to what makes you tick.

upsgrunt

When several of us tried to give you our views on you working through your lunch, it was just that: an attempt to get you to see a different viewpoint than your own. It was never an attack on my part, just an effort to get you to see a bigger picture. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you get so defensive when someone even throws out a viewpoint that doesn't align with yours. Do you think it is a sign of weakness to admit that your wrong occasionally?

VTBrown

Nope....it was not to get me to see a view different then mine. I had stated many times what was more important to me.
You all failed to drop it. Go back and see for yourselves.

Perhaps you can go back and reread the football stuff as well.....Seems like you guys like to make stuff up as you go along. I never said football was anywhere near my life ambition.

Lol.....you all can keep grasping if you like.

upsgrunt

Nope....it was not to get me to see a view different then mine. I had stated many times what was more important to me.
You all failed to drop it. Go back and see for yourselves.

Perhaps you can go back and reread the football stuff as well.....Seems like you guys like to make stuff up as you go along. I never said football was anywhere near my life ambition.

Lol.....you all can keep grasping if you like.

Yes sir, I give up

local804

Most Recent 804 News Update 12/18/07:

ATTENTION
LOCAL 804 MEMBERS

The results from the supplemental vote are:

1367 - yes
854 - no