Local 804 where are you ?

U

upsman39

Where are you guys ? You don't return our calls. We leave messages. No one sees you anymore. I'm calling the international in DC. So that maybe they can wake you guys up. At this rate some of us will be seeking outside legal help for no representation.... its time to poop or get off the pot

local804

Your post on the brown cafe should get the locals attention. Try calling the nlrb after you call hoffa. I personally would write a certified letter.

EyesLookingIn

Where are you guys ? You don't return our calls. We leave messages. No one sees you anymore. I'm calling the international in DC. So that maybe they can wake you guys up. At this rate some of us will be seeking outside legal help for no representation.... its time to poop or get off the pot

Why do you need to call the hall just go talk to your daddy Al friend you guys in 43rd st are good at doing that........I NEEDED TO LAUGH call the hall and demand to talk to Tim S , he will call you back ,, The only BA worth talking to from 43rd is Steve A at least he will help someone , Sammy and David are no call no show ,,

Had enough

I want to personally thank you for your statement. I have been writing on the cafe for months over this board. WE NEED HELP!!! Good luck...

804brown

I want to personally thank you for your statement. I have been writing on the cafe for months over this board. WE NEED HELP!!! Good luck...

Now you want to infect THIS thread too. All you do is bitch and moan about this new board. Where were you when your buddies on ROW A sold us out and made deals behind closed doors. You speak as though the new board fires our union brothers. Get your head out of your a#%, it is people like Al friend and Tony G and Joe R and Bill Q that are doing this. Be a part of the solution.
Are you going to bich and moan FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS ! The election is over. Your guys lost! Get over it. Be a REAL UNION MAN and help take on this GREEDY, HEARTLESS COMPANY.
I bet management reads the cafe too and just eats this up. "He he he, their they go again. Row A vs Row B. Divide and conquer!" Stop the tearing down -IT IS HARMING US ALL!

U

upsman39

Sorry but you don't know what your talking about. I'm a row b guy. Handed flyers out for row b. Talked to other to vote for row b. I didn't care for row a. They are not my buddies. But we were promised a lot by row b and they are not doing any of it. Row a sucked and didn't care about us. So you are mistaken. I'm a row b guy from day one

705red

Browncafe Steward
Have any of you attended a union meeting? If what you say is true, you know they will be at the meeting so you can confront them. Or you could just come to a forum where they are not and ask them for help. What makes more sense?????

U

upsman39

Went to the last meeting and it turned out to be a riot. Fights all over. The board threaten screamed at. Since the meeting no one has seen or heard from them . No return calls and no one a the union hall

AcesUp804

Sorry but you don't know what your talking about. I'm a row b guy. Handed flyers out for row b. Talked to other to vote for row b. I didn't care for row a. They are not my buddies. But we were promised a lot by row b and they are not doing any of it. Row a sucked and didn't care about us. So you are mistaken. I'm a row b guy from day one

sorry my post wasn't to you , was to Had enough.....

AcesUp804

Went to the last meeting and it turned out to be a riot. Fights all over. The board threaten screamed at. Since the meeting no one has seen or heard from them . No return calls and no one a the union hall

Again people are at the hall I just was at the credit union ,, call and say you want Tim S or Jim R if there not in leave Tim a voice message and tell him whats going on.

Had enough

Again people are at the hall I just was at the credit union ,, call and say you want Tim S or Jim R if there not in leave Tim a voice message and tell him whats going on.
I guess you just dont get it......People leave messages all the time....no one returns call!!!! Read his lst post.....

probellringer

really tired of people moaning and groaning.....row b is fighting the fight....dont care what you say..i've been to lot of the meetings-----and can tell you--give it time....tim said off the bat--we got better arbitrators now---so we will win cases...plus the guy knows a good contract from crap----he wont sell us out--you want some other bozos in b4 a contract is due? stay the course fellas...stop wanting to go to the bullpen....it is always bad before it gets good

EyesLookingIn

See now thats an honest post ,from probellringer , coming from a guy thats been a member here from 2007 not like Had enough or myself that only jumped in the summer 2010.

Had enough

probellringer;80057[SIZE=2 said:
0]really tired of people moaning and groaning.....row b is fighting the fight....dont care what you say..i've been to lot of the meetings-----and can tell you--give it time....tim said off the bat--we got better arbitrators now---so we will win cases...plus the guy knows a good contract [/SIZE]from crap----he wont sell us out--you want some other bozos in b4 a contract is due? stay the course fellas...stop wanting to go to the bullpen....it is always bad before it gets good

How could you say they are fighting the fight. They are really missing in action since the last meeting.....What happened to the 24-7 promised....They dont even return phone calls. :biting:

BOZO THE CLOWN COULD DO BETTER!!!!:grrr:

brownIEman

Let me see if I got this right. At your last meeting your board held, their Teamster brothers rioted, fights broke out all over, and the board was screamed at and threatened by their brothers.

Now that same board seems to not want to speak to their brothers anymore. I simply cannot imagine why not...