Local 804

mj924

I think Tim should run for IBT. From the way people are talking he probably won't get re elected at local level anyway so go for it

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I know he is working with Zuckerman and Pope, they are holding workshops and conference calls with rank and file activists. Tell me a little about Tim S, I saw him at a Ups contract vote count in D.C. he seemed approachable. I should know more about him, good speaker?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Don't know how broke they are, but she was just re-elected to her local office. The members seem to be satisfied with her leadership, bo. Have you ever looked at 89 s website and its financial records. They just lowered dues for part-timers ( IBT fought them on) what is your problem with pope Bo?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

All the hotel dinners in vegas, and strenuous negotiations on the golf course. You are right bo, he does look good after all the hard work he has done

Sent using BrownCafe App

804brown

I think Tim should run for IBT. From the way people are talking he probably won't get re elected at local level anyway so go for it

Sent using BrownCafe App
Tim and his crew are up for re-election in 2015. Seems like a shoe-in to get re-elected. Since 2012 election, his slate has negotiated a strong contract and increased our pension all while maintaining a strong Health Fund surplus. As for any talk of 2016, Im sure he would run with any reform slate that takes on Hoffa/Hall. Im sure he would love to take back the Marble Palace like Ron Carey did in 1991!!

Big Bad Wolf

Tim and his crew are up for re-election in 2015. Seems like a shoe-in to get re-elected. Since 2012 election, his slate has negotiated a strong contract and increased our pension all while maintaining a strong Health Fund surplus. As for any talk of 2016, Im sure he would run with any reform slate that takes on Hoffa/Hall. Im sure he would love to take back the Marble Palace like Ron Carey did in 1991!!
Right place at the right time.

Where are you pigs now?

All the hotel dinners in vegas, and strenuous negotiations on the golf course. You are right bo, he does look good after all the hard work he has done

Sent using BrownCafe App
I wouldn't begin to know what he does but I'm betting he's doing a lot more than that. The president of my local works about 80 hours a week average and when he's home he's still thinking about work.

dumptheoldguardteamsters

He (Jim Hoffa ) manages a lot. Some people at ups manage a lot of people. People at other companies have the same responsibilities as both but are compensated 30 times as much. That's another thing they both have in common.
He (HOFFA) doesn't do a damn thing.. It's quite obvious in the negotiations... Bojangles time to get him some coffee..

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sounds like management at UPS.
Yeah they're at home thinking about work....lol. It's hot in here...who turned off the AC?
G25.jpg

mj924

Funny notice I got in the mail said pension fund us near critical status. Maybe he'll go shake the money tree and fix it all up

Sent using BrownCafe App

Big Bad Wolf

I wouldn't begin to know what he does but I'm betting he's doing a lot more than that. The president of my local works about 80 hours a week average and when he's home he's still thinking about work.
And I bet people complain that he gets paid too much, doesn't do enough and somehow screwed them over. Or get the reformers to "do it for less". Then after they take the pay cut, they say to themselves,"Why am I putting in 80 hours for a 40 hour wage?" Then the reformer doesn't try as hard, cuts corners, skips call backs, over pays lawyers to do the job they were supposed to do. Seen it, lived it, regret it.
Signed,
A reformed reformer.

Where are you pigs now?

Big Bad Wolf

He (HOFFA) doesn't do a damn thing.. It's quite obvious in the negotiations... Bojangles time to get him some coffee..

Sent using BrownCafe App
You think he should be at every negotiation, every local, every company? The president does what presidents do. Meets other presidents. Funny that people preach solidarity, yet only for the Me-sters?

Where are you pigs now?