Local 804

Big Bad Wolf

So who saved the jobs? Tim or Hall? Or did they just do lunch?

Sent using BrownCafe App
UPS didn't want to talk to Tim and 804. Hall prompted negotiations. The problem was solved. And Bo is correct, Hall still gets called a POS. TDU won't even mention his name. Their website has a video about the walkout and does not utter a word of hall. And some people are on here saying TDU is fair and balanced?

Where are you pigs now?

It has to be hard to be in a position like this. It can break a man and it can measure a man. He went in and was the man. It's hard to be the man. If I ever have I be the man I hope God is on my side.

member6045

Fred, Sandy and Tim are puppets for Ken P! You couldn't a real thought out of any of them unless they attended a TDU convention over the previous weekend!!

Don't know how broke they are, but she was just re-elected to her local office. The members seem to be satisfied with her leadership, bo. Have you ever looked at 89 s website and its financial records. They just lowered dues for part-timers ( IBT fought them on) what is your problem with pope Bo?

Sent using BrownCafe App
All I asked is if her local is still broke. She has a pretty big local I'd think they should have some assets. My local has assets. If you want to run the whole union I'd think you would have
some kind of financial responsibility in your own little pond.

member6045

I've noticed that Sandy isn't paying teamster rank and file website hosting on her lm-2? Tim is being very generous to help her big sister out bye paying for this! Because our cost sure went up from last years

mj924

I wonder if Liam got a thank you card for giving back 250 retro checks via suspension.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
Sorry, but I wouldn't vote forTim"s slate again. I'd vote for the hotdog gender outside the building first. They are doing whatever they want here. Walking all over the 804 EB.

mj924

When Timmy was a teamster!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Attachments

• 1400762794605.jpg
    1400762794605.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 93