Local 804

804brown

It's not going to happen. My friends and contacts are embarrassed of their local leadership. They feel like Tim slapped them right in the face.
Your "friends and contacts" are the people running against Tim and Members United. Of course they make stuff up and tell Hoffa boot lickers like you lies about our local. It just proves the collusion of the opposition (804strong and 804 leaders united) with the hoffa/hall team.

Your "friends and contacts" are the people running against Tim and Members United. Of course they make stuff up and tell Hoffa boot lickers like you lies about our local. It just proves the collusion of the opposition (804strong and 804 leaders united) with the hoffa/hall team.
If I'm a boot locker you are a window licker. You have very little experience outside of your local. Your mind is clouded because of this. I can tell you believe in what you think is righteous or just but you don't understand. When your boy loses maybe you will get your closure.

cafelatte

Tim says "it's a 24 hr job you should get 24 hr representation"... Well that hasn't been the case has it. But it's a good idea. Members should call their reps at all hours

cafelatte

I like Dave friend saying they came across members who didn't even know who their business agents were. Well Dave let us let you in on a not so secret. The same goes for now

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png
image.png

cafelatte

Keep playing that video. It helped him get elected against Old Guard incumbents.

Should be a thing of the past. Tim and Co appeared to be great new car salesman to a local that you claim wanted a change. Well your right the members spoke and Tim and Co got in. And what did we get. Some of the finest used car salesman to hit review ave. What they were selling the members looked shiny and new. But once driven off the lot it was clearly a lemon. Remember 804 members this election check the facts.

804brown

Should be a thing of the past. Tim and Co appeared to be great new car salesman to a local that you claim wanted a change. Well your right the members spoke and Tim and Co got in. And what did we get. Some of the finest used car salesman to hit review ave. What they were selling the members looked shiny and new. But once driven off the lot it was clearly a lemon. Remember 804 members this election check the facts.
Heard all this stuff 3 years ago too when they we first up for re-election. I remember all the lies and stories by the opposition yet Tim and Members United were re-elected. The members didnt want the Old Guard negotiating our contract. And look at the improvements in our supplement. Why would we want to go backwards??

cafelatte

Like I said lets go with facts. You can't get off using the word "lies". But since your going there. How is this current executive board working out for you and the members. You don't think they "lied" to you, us?

cafelatte

These were things that were promised in the video that you love and oh so much more that just weren't delivered on. Now we all know of things that were a lot more severe over the years. Safety committees pulled, Maspeth 250, Melville 50, Stewards losing their jobs, McDonalds running out of Hot Cakes for Tim

cafelatte

Can someone on the current E Board tell me when did we start promoting our members to take out a supplemental unemployment. Why not educate our members on how to protect themselves. But instead getting this insurance seems to be promoted so we can be used as the sacrificial lambs at the slaughter. Is this for your personal gain? Ah come on, Tim & Co have been putting the members 1st for the past 2 terms. Yep 1st indeed. Right in front of them. Directly in the line of fire. And for what. Clearly for personal gain. Seems the Intl GP spot was always a thought for the big guy. And our lives are paying for it

Last edited by a moderator: