Local 804

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And it took Tim to get those 250 back NOT Liam.Certainly not Photo- opt Ken and Baldie.
STILL waiting on anyone to publicly thank Tim for getting their job back! My vote is that I won't see it.
Let me ask you a serious question. How do you feel as a man that you can't run a local and you need TDU to do it for you?

804brown

STILL waiting on anyone to publicly thank Tim for getting their job back! My vote is that I won't see it.
Let me ask you a serious question. How do you feel as a man that you can't run a local and you need TDU to do it for you?
Should have been at Members United meeting this weekend.
Lots of love and appreciation for our Board.
As for your "serious question", Tim and our E/B run our local. So well we now have a $400 increase in our pensions, a large surplus in our H/W funds, 150 new FT jobs, a more efficient grievance procedure and greater representation.

804 member

The increased the Pension but increased the medical cost netting.... No extra money for our retirees. So at the end of the day it was nothing

image.png
image.png
Should have been at Members United meeting this weekend.
Lots of love and appreciation for our Board.
As for your "serious question", Tim and our E/B run our local. So well we now have a $400 increase in our pensions, a large surplus in our H/W funds, 150 new FT jobs, a more efficient grievance procedure and greater representation.
All of that in five months. Talk about a house of cards you've been fed a line of bull crap.

Spongebob1

THANK YOU TIM, For getting their jobs back,.....

YOUR THE BEST,..........

Now let's vote Hoffa out of a job,.......