Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Evil

Oh wait a minute these are the guys that talk trash about the local on the internet but don't go to membership meetings. How cute, It's like world of warcraft!

Ask how Ron , Ricky and Randy who threw one of their favorite boys Jimbo and Paul under the bus feel about the new comers? How do they feel about your boy Pat and Granty ?

What ever happened to the In-N-Out burgers you promised?

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh wait a minute these are the guys that talk trash about the local on the internet but don't go to membership meetings. How cute, It's like world of warcraft!
Another Old Guard cheerleader.

Great.

Who will you follow when the local gets trusteed or merged?

LagunaBrown

Great.

That is all you got? You sound like a child when you call everyone that.... It shows you have little knowledge or intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That is all you got little boy? You call everyone that and it shows you have little intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.
WHO are you going to SUPPORT WHEN the local gets put into trusteeship or merged with another local?

That was the question you didn't answer.

LagunaBrown

Ask how Ron H, Ricky M and Randy C who threw one of their favorite boys Jimbo S and Paul K under the bus feel about the new comers? How do they feel about your boy Pat K and Granty M?

What ever happened to the In-N-Out burgers you promised?

Whatever that nonsense means........... Just answer the question, does the local have any charges against them or is there only an investigation going on?

The Silent Bang

Wow! If it isn't Silent Bang...LOL!!!! You would talk smack on UPSers saying we live in a "Brown Bubble" on T-Net but since Phil shut the website down you come on here to talk about the local? How very sad.....PLEASE, Tell everyone how you don't even work for UPS! Ha ha ha ha! It is so obvious your on here because you are a woman scorned!

Actually lets clear something up right now. Your Thread says "Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!" But then you said "They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month." so pardon me for questioning the integrity and creditability of someone who has hiding behind a computer for the last 3 years. I have seen many a false allegation from you before and just curious if there is any proof to your claims.

Did i say "we" or did i say YOU, there is a difference there TN,
And obviously i haven't stated that the local has been trusteed or that it's being dissolved, i only stated that they are in trouble. Your statements here sound as desperate as they sounded on T-Net! Grab a hold of yourself kid!
And as for the claims, Just ask your business agent how things are going at the local, ask him about the audits and how he's under so much pressure that he's taking it out on other members that are not part of UPS package.

The Silent Bang

Great.

The problem with LagunaBrown is that he was one of the architects of the reform952 movement a few years ago, and when he saw that it wouldn't benefit his agenda of moving onto a BA position he jump ship and now preaches the word according to Grant.

Laguna is a follower not a leader, he will support who ever is in office.

Evil

Ron was asked this morning what the hell is going on with 952? He responded that Kelly and maybe of few others from his staff are looking at jail time. He won't say for what.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

That is all you got? You sound like a child when you call everyone that.... It shows you have little knowledge or intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.
This post of self admiration hint at a mind of a true narcissist.
A true steward would never bring up how many grievances, monies, or jobs they have under their belt. But not Laguna, he has brought up this subject time and time again, Why? Because he is so insecure about his performance as a steward that he has to advertise his accomplishments to everyone. And just like a true narcissist he exaggerates everything he does.

Evil

Forget about Laguna. You need to share a little bit more of what is going on at Local 952. Is Kelly the only one being charged or are there several other on the executive board or staff? How many business agents are involved?

LagunaBrown

Ron was asked this morning what the hell is going on with 952? He responded that Kelly and maybe of few others from his staff are looking at jail time. He won't say for what.

Ok so now people are going to jail? Don't you think it's a bit premature when there is still an investigation? Sorry but I will believe it when I see it. especially coming from a blog.

The Silent Bang

Forget about Laguna. You need to share a little bit more of what is going on at Local 952. Is Kelly the only one being charged or are there several other on the executive board or staff? How many business agents are involved?
I haven't heard of any charges being filed. They haven't even concluded their investigation.
Something else, Ron wouldn't be that stupid as to reveal info like that. But i will keep you posted if anything develops.
This will definitely become more interesting in the coming weeks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This post of self admiration hint at a mind of a true narcissist.
A true steward would never bring up how many grievances, monies, or jobs they have under their belt. But not Laguna, he has brought up this subject time and time again, Why? Because he is so insecure about his performance as a steward that he has to advertise his accomplishments to everyone. And just like a true narcissist he exaggerates everything he does.
I think a steward is better who solves issues diplomatically without grievances, so when one talks about "most grievances" it may or may not be a legitimate leg to stand on anyway.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Weren't you the one crying when the Old Guard boys got booted out running local 251?

I think so.

Hypocrite.
Who exactly do you think I am? You seem to claim everyone on here is the same person. BUT, I do hear there are many people currently crying down there at local 251. Mostly members. You hear a lot sitting in the break room down there. Kind of ironic.
On a side note, do you ever smile Realbrown? I picture you in my mind a shell of a man with a chronic grimace on his face, talking to anyone that will listen, until they just walk away from your incoherent ramblings. Now I'll take my "Old Guard Cheerleader" comment now. Thank you.