Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Who exactly do you think I am? You seem to claim everyone on here is the same person. BUT, I do hear there are many people currently crying down there at local 251. Mostly members. You hear a lot sitting in the break room down there. Kind of ironic.
On a side note, do you ever smile Realbrown? I picture you in my mind a shell of a man with a chronic grimace on his face, talking to anyone that will listen, until they just walk away from your incoherent ramblings. Now I'll take my "Old Guard Cheerleader" comment now. Thank you.
It's obvious just who you are, despite your denials.

And what's the matter?

OG cheerleader not accurate enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is all you got? You sound like a child when you call everyone that.... It shows you have little knowledge or intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.
Preach

The bottom Line

That is all you got? You sound like a child when you call everyone that.... It shows you have little knowledge or intelligence. Anytime you want to compare the pile of grievances I have filed for the members verses you just let me know. We can and add up all the monies, jobs and seniority I have fought for and it will dwarf anything you have ever done for the members or the local. You should be so proud of yourself and your other internet warriors.

You speak of knowledge and intelligence, you lack everything in a teamsters DNA. You as a teamster have an obligation to make the union stronger, are you, not from what I have seen. You are worried about your ego and making sure you get credit for everything and even stealing credit from others on occasion, check opposing posters. Previous postings on here have labeled you a recovering addict. I applaud you for that but how many relapses have you had? On another site someone talked of the Norton clause is that you?
Now for the clincher. You talk of going to the meetings do you ever speak up ask questions or do you sit in the audience and play the part of a fool? As is customary an officer orally reviews the financial records. How are your locals finances? Would you like to know? The local has over spent to the tune of $600,000 dollars more than they have taken in over the coarse of the last several years. 2014 the local made a payment of $50,000 but manage to still decrease the net worth of the local for the 5th consecutive year. During this same period the net worth has dropped from $2.8 million to around $800,000 and that is that value of the building and land it sits on, check my numbers. The only money your local has is the money from the equity loan, and that is drying up quickly. Have you even looked at the lm2s? Why the need for 3 law firms? Is there a criminal working there because those not not just labor law firms?
You can come on here and try to defend the local but there is no defense for this. Any rational person would have seen this and stopped it after a year or two but not the principal officer, the E-board or the trustees who's job it is. why don't you get someone anyone from the E-board to address this. Expenses up, membership down is a recipe for disaster and why Hoffa hasn't trusteed the local is obvious, pay the per capita tax and deliver the votes. I assume you don't live like this you wouldn't let your significant other do this, why is it OK for the local to do it? The locals mantra is educate and they preach this when it comes to the contracts, why not the lm2s?

Evil

You speak of knowledge and intelligence, you lack everything in a teamsters DNA. You as a teamster have an obligation to make the union stronger, are you, not from what I have seen. You are worried about your ego and making sure you get credit for everything and even stealing credit from others on occasion, check opposing posters. Previous postings on here have labeled you a recovering addict. I applaud you for that but how many relapses have you had? On another site someone talked of the Norton clause is that you?
Now for the clincher. You talk of going to the meetings do you ever speak up ask questions or do you sit in the audience and play the part of a fool? As is customary an officer orally reviews the financial records. How are your locals finances? Would you like to know? The local has over spent to the tune of $600,000 dollars more than they have taken in over the coarse of the last several years. 2014 the local made a payment of $50,000 but manage to still decrease the net worth of the local for the 5th consecutive year. During this same period the net worth has dropped from $2.8 million to around $800,000 and that is that value of the building and land it sits on, check my numbers. The only money your local has is the money from the equity loan, and that is drying up quickly. Have you even looked at the lm2s? Why the need for 3 law firms? Is there a criminal working there because those not not just labor law firms?
You can come on here and try to defend the local but there is no defense for this. Any rational person would have seen this and stopped it after a year or two but not the principal officer, the E-board or the trustees who's job it is. why don't you get someone anyone from the E-board to address this. Expenses up, membership down is a recipe for disaster and why Hoffa hasn't trusteed the local is obvious, pay the per capita tax and deliver the votes. I assume you don't live like this you wouldn't let your significant other do this, why is it OK for the local to do it? The locals mantra is educate and they preach this when it comes to the contracts, why not the lm2s?

Ouch! You hit him where the sun don't shine!

LagunaBrown

All that info and you just joined today (3 hours ago hahaha)? Don't insult the intelligence of people on this site. How many screen names do you go by? This is typical reformer nonsense and if you really read past posts then you would know the book value of the local. Nice try though but I have been waiting for the reformer clown car to arrive and you all to come out.

Tell everyone how Silent Bang does not even work at UPS and is just here to talk trash on the local. He is only here because Phil shut down T-Net.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Why are you all trying to trash the local when it is only an investigation? Funny how it's all from a bunch of guys that hide in the Internet. You people don't even know the results but yet you take any chance you can to the point of claiming someone will be jailed? This is ridiculous......Why not wait till you get the actual results and get the honest answer. As far as I am concerned they are innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention I would never believe something I read on a blog by guys the don't work at UPS, don't go to local meetings or signed up 3 hours ago..... Lol!

The Silent Bang

All that info and you just joined today (3 hours ago hahaha)? Don't insult the intelligence of people on this site. How many screen names do you go by? This is typical reformer nonsense and if you really read past posts then you would know the book value of the local. Nice try though but I have been waiting for the reformer clown car to arrive and you all to come out.

Tell everyone how Silent Bang does not even work at UPS and is just here to talk trash on the local. He is only here because Phil shut down T-Net.
No one is insulting the intelligence of the people of this site. The only one taking offense to the posts is you. You aimlessly try to defend a broken local that anyone could look up and see how much of a mess it's in.
I don't get how you try so hard to distance yourself from the reformers when in the beginning you were one of the founders of that movement in Laguna.

LagunaBrown

No one is insulting the intelligence of the people of this site. The only one taking offense to the posts is you. You aimlessly try to defend a broken local that anyone could look up and see how much of a mess it's in.
I don't get how you try so hard to distance yourself from the reformers when in the beginning you were one of the founders of that movement in Laguna.

Yes, YOU are insulting their intelligence. Why don't you tell them who you work for?

The Silent Bang

Why are you all trying to trash the local when it is only an investigation? Funny how it's all from a bunch of guys that hide in the Internet. You people don't even know the results but yet you take any chance you can to the point of claiming someone will be jailed? This is ridiculous......Why not wait till you get the actual results and get the honest answer. As far as I am concerned they are innocent until proven guilty. Not to mention I would never believe something I read on a blog by guys the don't work at UPS, don't go to local meetings or signed up 3 hours ago..... Lol!
The part you fail to say is that this investigation has been going on for weeks, and still on going as we speak, it's unheard of for a audit to last more than a month. They found something and it's serious. So you can come on here and try to brush all this off like there is nothing wrong but and your handler Grant know we are right.
Does Patrick know about what Grant is trying to do behind his back?
Maybe it's time to reveal that! No?

LagunaBrown

The part you fail to say is that this investigation has been going on for weeks, and still on going as we speak, it's unheard of for a audit to last more than a month. They found something and it's serious. So you can come on here and try to brush all this off like there is nothing wrong but and your handler Grant know we are right.

Well that is just an opinion till the results of the investigation provided.

Now who did you say you work for?

542thruNthru

I'm curious. Do you work for UPS or do you have anything to do with the local?

If not I'm wondering why you have taken such a big interest in this?

Evil

I'm curious. Do you work for UPS or do you have anything to do with the local?

If not I'm wondering why you have taken such a big interest in this?

How's Jaime treating you guys in SD? I hear there's a revolt coming down on him for removing shop stewards that promoted a no vote. Please tell me you weren't one those that drank Andy's kool-aid. Haha

LagunaBrown

The silence is deafening..........
This in not T-Net! You are on a UPSer sight. These guys and girls want to know if your like us and ever worked through peak. Loaded a 45 foot trailer? Picked off sorted? Break a jam? Carry an over 70 up 3 flights of stairs? Go on the opt-in list? Get a 8hr request denied? Hell I can go on forever.....

WeDon'tForget

TDU Timmy/ Mr. M calling the kettle black. Tagging everyone but yourself as a TDUer/Reformer but it was you that is responsible for starting the TDU/Refomer movement that still lingers around Local 952 till this day. You are the Tim that sat down with TDU organizer Bill U correct? Lagunabrown, it was you that refused to put your name on a flyer of supporting stewards during the local election. Stop trying to get the stench of Reformer off you by rubbing it on other people. The local will never forget.

LagunaBrown

TDU Timmy/ Mr. M calling the kettle black. Tagging everyone but yourself as a TDUer/Reformer but it was you that is responsible for starting the TDU/Refomer movement that still lingers around Local 952 till this day. You are the Tim that sat down with TDU organizer Bill U correct? Lagunabrown, it was you that refused to put your name on a flyer of supporting stewards during the local election. Stop trying to get the stench of Reformer off you by rubbing it on other people. The local will never forget.

The Reform slate got beat the last two elections and got a sorry number of votes in the last. That is not lingering, that is dead.

Evil

WeDon'tForget, did you let Kelly use your name to be used on the his flyer?