Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

The Silent Bang

King Felix Hernadez pitches fro the Mariners on Sunday. Will Local 952 hook up a brother with some home plate tickets? I'll share videos of Felix Hernandez's 99 MPH fastball with all my Brown Cafe brothers. Remember that at the end we're a brotherhood...LOL!
Good luck with that! They handed out a sh:poop: load of tickets at the last membership meeting..
I guess they are playing it smart now that the eyes of the IRB and IBT are upon them ...
:stalker:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Good luck with that! They handed out a sh:poop: load of tickets at the last membership meeting..
I guess they are playing it smart now that the eyes of the IRB and IBT are upon them ...
:stalker:
Isn't that too late?

How many years does the IRB and IBT look back when checking the books?

WeDon'tForget

I hear Grant and Donnie r have been seen on television enjoying the home plate tickets on a number of occasions. Hey Grant how about hooking up your stewards and members with some of them home plate tickets? Don't forget to include a $100 gift card so they can buy some nachos, hotdogs and a couple of brewskies. I hear you invited LB when his Dodgers came. Not sure if it was Clayton Kershaw who pitched or Zach Grienke but you guys were seen on Fox Sports West enjoying some Bud Lights. Did you put those on the union credit card? At least you kept it union. I myself am a Mariners fan. Let me know if you can hook me with tickets when King Felix Hernandez pitches. I'd love to see him behind home plate bringing the 99 MPH fastball. Don't worry, I'll pay for my own Bud Lights with the money I save from not paying for your tickets. Haha
I haven't heard of them taking members or Stewards but I know for a fact that GM's family has made some great memories at those games, thanks to the members dues. I don't know if he can still be held accountable, but Medrano had quite a few good times.

The Silent Bang

14194993143_dcae956901_o.jpg

Because the lie is almost over!

The Silent Bang

Laguna Brown, Make sure you read the back of the International Teamster magazine.
That should inform you about dirt coming from different corrupt locals throughout the country.
What are you going to say when Local 952 makes their PK debut on those pages? A few of those locals mirror what is going on at 952.

It's funny, where are all the "defenders" of our corrupt local? Laguna, Belly ???

The bottom Line

This is IBTs second audit, they have no clue what they are looking for, 1+1=2 and thats what the audit shows. What it doesn't show is how the irishman took out a equity line of credit and has systemically used that to keep his cronies employed while the membership dropped from 11,000 to 8500. PK is on coarse to bankrupt the local, five years ago the local had a "net worth" of $2.8 million now the locals "net worth is under $800,000. The trustees rubber stamped everything he did and never questioned anything. Neither did the other E-Board members, DUI Dawn, OCTA Dawn or PTA POP. The Irishman never questioned why itemized receipts were never turned in, just the totaled ones were. Bumbling OB, The Rat, Fico 350 were experts at this type fraud. Bumbling OB felt like the local was there for him to pillage as he saw fit. Blow the engine on the locals vehicle from towing a boat that was to large. Having a $50 steak, a $10 side and a $100 bottle of wine because felt he was entitled to it for having to sleep in a hotel bed. The office clerical work 35 hours a week,get paid for 40, had a paid vacation in Las Vegas curtesy of PK, members footed the bill. Is there any wonder why the local is on the verge or bankruptcy?
Angel tickets, 81 home games plus 2 preseason, the season starts February end first week of October and the local is closed for 3 summer months, this is for one ticket. where did all those tickets go. Standard practice was for a BA or clerical to sign for the tickets then use them, nobody bothered to verify any of this. They did raffle some off at general membership meetings. this local is a disgrace and Hoffa is to blame he is more interested in collecting his per capita tax then how a local gets so horribly in debt. One more item the incoming E-Board took office 1/1, the president Bumbling OB retired 1/7 and received $160,000 severance check. Yes he had acrued time. How does the Irishman justify that? At 952 its the BAs first then the clerical then the members, shouldn't the members be first? Do they work for me or do I work for them?

The bottom Line

They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month.
But i can say this, business agents using Angels baseball tickets for their own personal use is a no-no, those tickets are intended for the members.

The circumstances were very different back when Eddie was removed, his case was solely based on him forcing his business agents to miss a months dues so that they wouldn't run against him. Patricks dilemma is financially based. His lack of leadership and his failure to keep accountability of the daily operations of our local union will be his downfall. The sad or maybe not so sad part about it is that he will take his whole E-Board down with him, and that means that the incompetent ignorant Grant will be whisked right along with Patrick for allowing him to mismanage the local.

I honestly don't think the Western VP's will endorse K for that spot, You have to remember Hoffa makes that determination at the urging of those said VP's. Korgans boss is no longer a Western Area VP. So it's up to Ron H and Rick M now.

I disagree the soprano doesn't want the dissidents from 952 spreading to his local. A 952 member went to a meeting at the sopranos local and started asking questions, he embarrassed Handy Marshmallow by asking questions he couldn't answer. When the soprano found out he chastised the guy publicly for not announcing he was attending the contract meeting without getting permission first. K was already humiliated by members from 952 on several websites and proof was posted.

Evil

I disagree the soprano doesn't want the dissidents from 952 spreading to his local. A 952 member went to a meeting at the sopranos local and started asking questions, he embarrassed Handy Marshmallow by asking questions he couldn't answer. When the soprano found out he chastised the guy publicly for not announcing he was attending the contract meeting without getting permission first. K was already humiliated by members from 952 on several websites and proof was posted.

Are you referring to the K?

Last night feeder guys from 63 were saying their BAs told them 952 was in big trouble.

The Silent Bang

Are you referring to the K?

Last night feeder guys from 63 were saying their BAs told them 952 was in big trouble.
It's no secret that our local is in big trouble. Everyone in So-Cal knows the troubles PK has got himself into. The things is employees are walking around like everything is hunky-dory. There's no problems right guys?? These audits are just routine, right guys??
WAKE up you donkeys! You guys are all going down and make sure you thank PK for that!

The bottom Line

News Flash...I don't support anyone or give two poops who runs L952, but I do concern myself with FACTS. You and your new best friend need to learn how to read an LM2, specifically Schedule 6. Column (D) book value of $362,900 is all that can be reported as Net Assets because of depreciation. The real value of 1.6ml is not listed therefore the reported net assets (that you hang on) are substantially lower than the real value. Seeing that you struggle with math (along with many other cognitive functions) the Angels tickets are $18,321 out of $6ml+ in expenses. That's less than .3% (3 tenths of a percent) of expenses. But keep trying super sleuth, you'll be right about something someday. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Come to PA PA talk to me about the LM2s junior

The bottom Line

Wow! If it isn't Silent Bang...LOL!!!! You would talk smack on UPSers saying we live in a "Brown Bubble" on T-Net but since Phil shut the website down you come on here to talk about the local? How very sad.....PLEASE, Tell everyone how you don't even work for UPS! Ha ha ha ha! It is so obvious your on here because you are a woman scorned!

Actually lets clear something up right now. Your Thread says "Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!" But then you said "They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month." so pardon me for questioning the integrity and creditability of someone who has hiding behind a computer for the last 3 years. I have seen many a false allegation from you before and just curious if there is any proof to your claims.

I would be happy to post on yours but I can't find it anymore, whats it called? Reform952 website no longer has a forum. So this is it and if you can post anyone can post. enjoy eating :censored2: because thats all we are going to serve you. the little guy sitting next to PTA POP at the televised Angel game is a BA in Training. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I wonder if your going to suck to the trustee like you did PTA POP

Last edited by a moderator:

The bottom Line

Wow! If it isn't Silent Bang...LOL!!!! You would talk smack on UPSers saying we live in a "Brown Bubble" on T-Net but since Phil shut the website down you come on here to talk about the local? How very sad.....PLEASE, Tell everyone how you don't even work for UPS! Ha ha ha ha! It is so obvious your on here because you are a woman scorned!

Actually lets clear something up right now. Your Thread says "Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!" But then you said "They are still conducting their investigation and we won't know anything for at least a month." so pardon me for questioning the integrity and creditability of someone who has hiding behind a computer for the last 3 years. I have seen many a false allegation from you before and just curious if there is any proof to your claims.

LB this shows me no matter how much you play pucker but with them they aren't going to let you in the "inner circle"

The bottom Line

Laguna Brown, Make sure you read the back of the International Teamster magazine.
That should inform you about dirt coming from different corrupt locals throughout the country.
What are you going to say when Local 952 makes their PK debut on those pages? A few of those locals mirror what is going on at 952.

It's funny, where are all the "defenders" of our corrupt local? Laguna, Belly ???

Now that you brought it up they are trying track down all of the people that supposedly received gift cards. Apparently there is a rather large stack unaccounted for. I find it extremely amusing PK cant keep track of millions of dollars why would he be able to keep track of a hand full of gift cards.

The Silent Bang

What will happen when PK and his whole E-board are found of brining reproach to the union?
PK has failed to correct all corruption and financial malpractices at the local. And he knows very well that the local is not being run for the benefit of the members. He should have taken note of the missteps the principle officer of Local 710 took and should have corrected the misuse and mismanagement of all those Angels tickets and gift cards.

PK and Bobby H were quick to take action against 2 former agents when they were found guilty of taking money from an employer back in 2001.. Oh they were both furious at the decision the JC took against those agents because they felt the punishment was too lenient. What should be your punishment for failing the members and bringing reproach to the union?
Do you believe in Karma PK?

Evil

RH was saying last night that the K will most likely be the trustee at 952 if he wants it. But he said that the K fears the reformers. He knows they won't hold back and expose his criminal background....lol

Last edited by a moderator: