Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

Evil

What will happen when PK and his whole E-board are found of brining reproach to the union?
PK has failed to correct all corruption and financial malpractices at the local. And he knows very well that the local is not being run for the benefit of the members. He should have taken note of the missteps the principle officer of Local 710 took and should have corrected the misuse and mismanagement of all those Angels tickets and gift cards.

PK and Bobby H were quick to take action against 2 former agents when they were found guilty of taking money from an employer back in 2001.. Oh they were both furious at the decision the JC took against those agents because they felt the punishment was too lenient. What should be your punishment for failing the members and bringing reproach to the union?
Do you believe in Karma PK?

Who were those two agents?

Evil

I hear Local 952 is sending 6 people to the All Star game in Cincinnati. All expenses covered by the local. I wonder who they're sending?

So let me get this straight. This post went from
1. 952 is in big trouble.
To...
2. The entire executive board is going to be removed.
To.....
3. The entire executive board is going to jail.
To...
And.....wait for it .....
4. Now they are all going to the All Star game.
Which one is it Silent Fart? Silent/Evil/whoever you are,
You are full of it. You all are such LIARS.
It appears that the only trouble 952 has is you idiot liars.
Silent fart is a troll!!!!
I am confident that your local will pass their audit just fine. Perhaps a couple areas that they are asked to tighten up just a very little bit but they will be just fine. When they do, will you post that you were lying about them Silent? If they are charged in any way, I will be the first to say you were correct, but based on what has been posted on this thread I doubt they did anything wrong.

Evil

To...
To.....
To...
I am confident that your local will pass their audit just fine. Perhaps a couple areas that they are asked to tighten up just a very little bit but they will be just fine. When they do, will you post that you were lying about them Silent? If they are charged in any way, I will be the first to say you were correct, but based on what has been posted on this thread I doubt they did anything wrong.

You obviously don't know how the process works. The IBT is still in the hall conducting their in depth investigation. The auditors have found numerous abuses. The auditors have to forward all of their findings to the IRB. The IRB will then conduct its own analysis. The IBT never recommends trusteeship, it is the job of the IRB that will do that. Give it some time...Local 952 is in serious trouble.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You obviously don't know how the process works. The IBT is still in the hall conducting their in depth investigation. The auditors have found numerous abuses. The auditors have to forward all of their findings to the IRB. The IRB will then conduct its own analysis. The IBT never recommends trusteeship, it is the job of the IRB that will do that. Give it some time...Local 952 is in serious trouble.
How do you already know the results?

The Silent Bang

To...
To.....
To...
So your basing your post on what "you believe" or on actual facts?
#1 on your post was posted from me, I said Local 952 is in big trouble.
#2 is a possibility after the conclusion of the investigation.
#3 i have no clue if that is possible and i have never personally heard of this ever happening.
#4 i have no idea where that info came from, being that the local is still being audited PK would be an idiot to send someone to a allstar game.

So being that you claim that "my" local will pass their audit just fine then you must be either in the "inner circle" of the corruption and are trying to dismiss us as liars and trouble makers or you honestly don't know what your talking about. Being that no one outside our local really cares, i'm going to say that your actually part of my local and are trying to dismiss us as liars.
But you know damn well that what i have posted on here in no lie. If you work at the Local, your either blind as a bat or a damn fool that is trying to protect your job. If you do work at my local, You should be ashamed of yourself for backing and supporting PK and everything he has done to destroy our local. But i get it, your probably a opportunist that is just worried about saving your job and could care less about our members.
Wake up donkey!

Silent you are actually correct on one thing. Nobody on BC cares that you don't like your principle officer. The question is seeing how you admit that none of us outside your local care then why are you posting your personal issues here?
The only reason I posted anything is because the rumor that a post like this starts is ... Well just read the thread; everyone is going to jail right after they go to the allstar game.... Do you get my point?
We all have people like you in our individual locals. It's been my experience that you are one or more of the following:
A. A disgruntled member who can't understand the difference between a gripe and a grievance.
B. A former employee of the local who is pissed that he/she got fired.
C. An employee of the local who wants a raise but his/her boss won't give him/her one.
D. A member who is lazy and just wants off the truck and thinks it would be an easy job working at the local.
I'm not in your local so I don't care if you don't like your present EBoard but please if you would have just waited for the results of the audit and posted only facts then right now you would not be reading my opinion of you. Donkey!!!
P.S. Welcome to BC all of you TNET trolls.

The Silent Bang

One more thing "readthecontract"
Silent you are actually correct on one thing. Nobody on BC cares that you don't like your principle officer. The question is seeing how you admit that none of us outside your local care then why are you posting your personal issues here?
The only reason I posted anything is because the rumor that a post like this starts is ... Well just read the thread; everyone is going to jail right after they go to the allstar game.... Do you get my point?
We all have people like you in our individual locals. It's been my experience that you are one or more of the following:
A. A disgruntled member who can't understand the difference between a gripe and a grievance.
B. A former employee of the local who is :censored2: that he/she got fired.
C. An employee of the local who wants a raise but his/her boss won't give him/her one.
D. A member who is lazy and just wants off the truck and thinks it would be an easy job working at the local.
I'm not in your local so I don't care if you don't like your present EBoard but please if you would have just waited for the results of the audit and posted only facts then right now you would not be reading my opinion of you. Donkey!!!
You try to pass off as not being part of my local but for some reason you put too much thought in your post. Look kid, i know who you are and i know that your on here trying to defend your spot at the local because you know damn well that your on the verge of getting booted out because NO one likes you and you know it. You fail to realized that your verbiage is the exact same as one of the defenders on T-Net. You have a lot of growing up to do but you'll soon be out of there, your burning all of your bridges and pretty soon your savior will have you back on those platforms you call a job.

And you welcoming me on BC ?? ha ha ha ha ha! Go to sleep son, since that is all you do now a days!

The Silent Bang

Readthecontract, You think all of my posting are personal in nature?
I have posted a lot of the corruption that has occurred at the local, i have posted about the audits, i have posted about the lack of representation, the lack of PK managing our local, that he only cares about politics, that he can't manage his BA's.
So explain to me where any of that is personal in nature?
All i want is for out members to be fairly represented, for PK and staff to tend to what ever our members need. Right now all he does is not return phone calls, hide when members look for him at the hall and doesn't take any questions on the minutes at our membership meetings.
You think that is ok for him to do that? You the person who goes back to his workplace and talks about the same people he is defending here!

B. A former employee of the local who is :censored2: that he/she got fired.
I've stayed out of this wacked out thread but I will chime in with a lol. I'm back out.

The Silent Bang

I've stayed out of this wacked out thread but I will chime in with a lol. I'm back out.
What could you have possibly said as a come back after i posted what PK and local 952 did to Local 848 ..
This is why the "resistance" is so alive, because everyone is waking up to the fraud we call our ST.

What could you have possibly said as a come back after i posted what PK and local 952 did to Local 848 ..
This is why the "resistance" is so alive, because everyone is waking up to the fraud we call our ST.
Dude I could care less. You lost me when you couldn't do one thing I asked you to do. I'm out.

The Silent Bang

Dude I could care less. You lost me when you couldn't do one thing I asked you to do. I'm out.
fivebucks.jpg

Here's a five, now beat it son! You got nothing to say!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I feel bad for the leaders in that local......to have to listen to silent bang and realbrown1 cry about things they are speculating about without proof....and them making mountains out of mole hills has to drain the membership as well.......why did I even waste my time to read this thread

LagunaBrown

LOL! What ever happened to that petition to remove a business agent and other bogus threads? Some resistance you got going there if you cant even produce any signatures..... We all know your #1 objective is revenge on PK because you got owned. Lets face it you only post here because if your wrong about the audit you can just slither away. Like I said from day one, just wait for the results from the audit but of course its not about answers for you. You just slander as much as you can in hope people believe your skewed side of the story. Your agenda to recruit any maroon that believes crap posted on a blog is so TDU of you. I have been letting you clowns run your mouths because its senseless to debate when we will all find out the truth in time. That my chime in as well....I'm out (but I will keep the name and avatar as a reminder of your lies)

Last edited:
Silent you have as much of an idea of who I am as I have of you. We Do Not Know Each Other! The only difference is I don't care who you are!!! You crack me up. My screen name should give you a clear idea of who I am as a person. Read your contract that is what defines your relationship with your employer and union. It's all there in black and white. Silent, it is sad to say but every local has a brother/sister like you. Everything is personal to you and you are always right and anything that doesn't go your way is an absolute travesty of justice. So what, your principle officer isn't a saint and you can pick the fly :censored2: out of his shortcomings. Guess what, people can point out my faults and yours as well. Nobody is perfect. That's why locals have elections!!! Win one. If you lose, respect your brothers and sisters and except that they do not agree with you. If you win then feel validated, but understand the only reason I think your posts are personal is because they sound that way. I don't know all of your posts but the ones that I have read, they all sound like issues that you should bring up at the general membership meetings and not on an internet site. Your posts remind me of my teamster brothers/sisters that disappoint me the most. Stop complaining and start doing. I'm out.

Evil

LOL! What ever happened to that petition to remove a business agent and other bogus threads? Some resistance you got going there if you cant even produce any signatures..... We all know your #1 objective is revenge on PK because you got owned. Lets face it you only post here because if your wrong about the audit you can just slither away. Like I said from day one, just wait for the results from the audit but of course its not about answers for you. You just slander as much as you can in hope people believe your skewed side of the story. Your agenda to recruit any maroon that believes crap posted on a blog is so TDU of you. I have been letting you clowns run your mouths because its senseless to debate when we will all find out the truth in time. That my chime in as well....I'm out (but I will keep the name and avatar as a reminder of your lies)

Lag*nab#own did you accidentally use your other screen name or did you change to AnaheimHUB? This this the first time I see a guy by the name of AnaheimHUB. Lets wait for the audit is so Lag*nab#own.

The Silent Bang

How would you know if thats not the center your out of? Are you going by what your BA is telling you?
Slander is making a false statement, Everything i have posted here is true. Isn't true that you attended the Unity Conference and had dinner with your BA on the local's dime even after you got a meal stipend? Isn't is true that PK and crew do not answer members phone calls and hide from members when they go to the hall and look for them?
Revenge?? For what? All we are looking for is a leader thats priority is the members, not the politicians, not other jurisdictions, OUR members, OUR contracts. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Prime example is the 848 fiasco! PK leaving his members in the dark about their future, about their seniority but he's first in line to ask for "volunteers" to walk neighborhoods in other counties to ask for votes for politicians that have nothing to do with Orange Co.
You have been "letting" us run our mouths? You give yourself too much credit, Your a nobody that wants to be a somebody! You have nothing to defend the local with, why was it that when i posted the 848 comments you ran for the hills in shame!
The corruption at the local runs deep, not only is most of the eboard involved but now even some outside "contractors" are in the mix.

You'll be back! You just can't help yourself!

Last edited: