Local 952 Is In Big Trouble!

D

Deleted

I had a lot of respect for you at one time but am starting to lose it. Labor wanted a free pass on the new $15 minimum wage law, they wanted to be able to negotiate wages that were less than $15.00/hr minimum wage. let me ask this, how many people are going to join a union and pay initiation, monthly dues so they can make less than minimum wage? Don't tell me about health care because the consensus out of 952 is it sucks. Pensions, how many places in the last 18 months has K organized that don't have pensions? It doesn't have to be money or healthcare, it can be an article or section in the contract. Frankie and Sweetie are know for their contract givebacks.
I don't know why labor would want an exemption from the 15 dollar minimum wage. Do we have bad apples in our Teamsters, yes!! It is our responsibility to do what we can to rid ourselves of them. The problem is 5% votes, the other 95% just complain. Take action

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY WE CAN SIT HERE AND WRITE THIS :censored2: AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SUED?

THE E-BOARDS DON'T WANT TO RUIN A GOOD THING, THEIR THING!
100K A YEAR , CAR, GAS, PENSION, EXPENSES, VACATION AND PERKS LIKE THE ANGEL TICKETS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE EXCHANGED IN A HAND SHAKE. ALMOST FORGOT THE HOURS, NEED TO UP THE KIDS AT SCHOOL NO PROBLEM HIGH. KIDS PLAY SCHOOL SPORTS NO PROBLEM. DINNER WITH THE FAMILY AT FIVE NO PROBLEM. ITS AS EASY AS SHUTTING OFF THE PHONE.
Not in my Local. Phone on 24/7, work 7 days a week at least and make less than I was making when I wasn't a BA

The bottom Line

What a joke..... You talk big for a guy with 5 fake screen names that wont show up to a meeting...... I will leave the audit to the professionals and it will either tarnish the locals reputation or all of you jokers with your premature accusations. This whole post is purely political or you would be practicing what you preach and put your name on the line at the hall. I know you just trying to fire up some member to run against the local so you can hide safely behind your computer.

YOU HAVE NOW BEEN DUBBED THE "VASILATING OSTRICH" BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD UP SOMETHING, YOURS OR THE LOCALS AND YOUR HAVING A TOUGH TIME DECIDING WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE TDU OR THE OLD GUARD. POLITICAL, MY DEAR GOOD MAN YOU AS A MEMBER HAVE A RIGHT TO ALL THIS AND AS THE "MVP" STEWARD SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS, YOU SHOULD MAKE THE MEMBERS AWARE SHOULD THEY FEEL THEY ARE GETTING SHORT CHANGED. YOUR ANSWER IS ONE THAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM THE LOCALS LACKY. SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING THATS WHAT THE LOCAL WANTS, THEYVE TRAINED YOU WELL

The bottom Line

I don't know why labor would want an exemption from the 15 dollar minimum wage. Do we have bad apples in our Teamsters, yes!! It is our responsibility to do what we can to rid ourselves of them. The problem is 5% votes, the other 95% just complain. Take action

DUDE THIS WASN'T A BAD APPLE THE WAS THE TREE. IT WAS IN THE NEWS, ON THE NEWS, L.A. STATIONS. I SAID "LABOR" I DIDN'T SAY AFLCIO, UNITE HERE, OR TEAMSTER. HOW MANY BAD APPLES IS THAT?

D

Deleted

Another problem is sometimes change is needed. People in a job for a long time become comfortable and lazy. If no one challenges them, they feel that no one is looking. My Local understands that we deal with the Members money. My wages are paid by the Members. That means that I must serve my Members. I should never take a nickel because it is not mine. All union assests whether the union car, office etc shall be taken care of since I am just borrowing them.

The bottom Line

Not in my Local. Phone on 24/7, work 7 days a week at least and make less than I was making when I wasn't a BA
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY WE CAN SIT HERE AND WRITE THIS :censored2: AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTING SUED?

THE E-BOARDS DON'T WANT TO RUIN A GOOD THING, THEIR THING!
100K+ A YEAR , CAR, GAS, PENSION, EXPENSES, VACATION AND PERKS LIKE THE ANGEL TICKETS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE EXCHANGED IN A HAND SHAKE. ALMOST FORGOT THE HOURS, NEED TO UP THE KIDS AT SCHOOL NO PROBLEM HIGH. KIDS PLAY SCHOOL SPORTS NO PROBLEM. DINNER WITH THE FAMILY AT FIVE NO PROBLEM. ITS AS EASY AS SHUTTING OFF THE PHONE.

D

Deleted

DUDE THIS WASN'T A BAD APPLE THE WAS THE TREE. IT WAS IN THE NEWS, ON THE NEWS, L.A. STATIONS. I SAID "LABOR" I DIDN'T SAY AFLCIO, UNITE HERE, OR TEAMSTER. HOW MANY BAD APPLES IS THAT?
A lot of bad apples. Minimum wage should be 15 dollars. Everything is too expensive.

D

Deleted

This is the way a Local should work. The Eboard and the Principal Officer should do everything in their power to make sure the Local is financially sound. No unnecessary expenditures. Must be union related but even then it can't be a perk. Union Agents need to visits shops all the time not just election time and be available for stewards 24/7. Problems at shops are not contained to day shift. I get calls at 1:30am sometimes. Graveyard shift is also part of the Local so they also must be visited.

Evil

This is the way a Local should work. The Eboard and the Principal Officer should do everything in their power to make sure the Local is financially sound. No unnecessary expenditures. Must be union related but even then it can't be a perk. Union Agents need to visits shops all the time not just election time and be available for stewards 24/7. Problems at shops are not contained to day shift. I get calls at 1:30am sometimes. Graveyard shift is also part of the Local so they also must be visited.

Everyone that is part of JC 42 and is involved is aware that Local 952 is a financial wreck! Now this crap with the baseball tickets is gonna get the ST expelled. He's gonna join his brother Paul K in retirement.

The Silent Bang

What a joke..... You talk big for a guy with 5 fake screen names that wont show up to a meeting...... I will leave the audit to the professionals and it will either tarnish the locals reputation or all of you jokers with your premature accusations. This whole post is purely political or you would be practicing what you preach and put your name on the line at the hall. I know you just trying to fire up some member to run against the local so you can hide safely behind your computer.
Tarnish the local? Wake up donkey! The local is already tarnished!
This post and all of my post here and on T-Net were not politically motivated, they were meant to do exactly what you see here, inform the masses of what is going on at Local 952. You keep asking for us to "reveal" our selfs, to put our names out! Really? But thats typical of your mental disorder. Your defective narcissistic mind will always hinder anything you try to accomplish.

LagunaBrown

Tarnish the local? Wake up donkey! The local is already tarnished!
This post and all of my post here and on T-Net were not politically motivated, they were meant to do exactly what you see here, inform the masses of what is going on at Local 952. You keep asking for us to "reveal" our selfs, to put our names out! Really? But thats typical of your mental disorder. Your defective narcissistic mind will always hinder anything you try to accomplish.

For 3 years you have been doing this same crap on t-net and nothing has ever come of it. You claimed their was an uprising at local 952 but Patrick was still re-elected. Who is the DONKEY? You can't run in on a witch hunt with pitch forks. Only the people doing the audit have any authority in the matter. Please don't lie..... It's purely political for you.

The bottom Line

For 3 years you have been doing this same crap on t-net and nothing has ever come of it. You claimed their was an uprising at local 952 but Patrick was still re-elected. Who is the DONKEY? You can't run in on a witch hunt with pitch forks. Only the people doing the audit have any authority in the matter. Please don't lie..... It's purely political for you.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BRING TO A WITCH HUNT BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THIS SITE AND AFTER 3 YEARS YOU STILL HAVENT. PLEASE LETS US KNOW WHEN YOU DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO BE LESS EMOTIONAL AND MORE RATIONAL. I HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT THERE ISN'T ONE POST YOU'VE PUT UP IN THE LAST 3 YEARS YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE BETTER OF THE EXCHANGE. THE ONLY REASON I CAN THINK OF AS TO WHY YOU KEEP DOING IT IS TO FEED YOUR NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY

The bottom Line

VASLILATING OSTRICH ARE YOU AWARE THE IRISHMAN ENDORSED PULITO WHO FAILED TO FOLLOW THE CAMPAIGN ELECTION LAWS. YOU KEEP BLINDLY FOLLOWING HIM. DO YOU KNOW OR CARE HOW MUCH HE CONTRIBUTES TO THESE CAMPAIGNS?

YOU ARE THE POSTER CHILD FOR "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"

Evil

Lagunabrown, if Local 952 is placed into trusteeship and the entire executive board is expelled what are you gonna do? Per IBT constitution rules there must be an election within 18 months.

Will you grow the courage to form a slate and run for local office? Or will you just stand on the sidelines in disgrace knowing that the krooks you supported went down in flames?

Answer the question Lagunabrown?

The Silent Bang

Nothing has come has come of it? Really? You think it's a coincidence that the IBT and IRB are at the local at the exact same time?
The statement about this being "purely political" would be a non-issue for you and Patrick if he was doing what he was suppose to be doing, no?

Why do you insist on coming back and looking like a fool? Keep taking your lumps, you love to get your daily internet beatdown!

LagunaBrown

Nothing has come has come of it? Really? You think it's a coincidence that the IBT and IRB are at the local at the exact same time?
The statement about this being "purely political" would be a non-issue for you and Patrick if he was doing what he was suppose to be doing, no?

Why do you insist on coming back and looking like a fool? Keep taking your lumps, you love to get your daily internet beatdown!

Oh so YOU orchestrated this audit from your computer...... Please, you don't want me here because I state the obvious. Look at all the trollish trash talking by you guys that hide behind a computer but you never said ONE word at the hall let alone even go to membership meetings. You should be ashamed of your self talking about building a better Union. Building it better how? Like this? Your pretty talk as an Internet teamster is a farce. Look all the things your crew say but you can't show me one damn grievance? Silent Bang you are the biggest embarrassment becuase it's obvious you have worked with real teamsters but you have been reduced to reformer tactics.... Again I will wait for the audit to show me their results and not an ounce of belief from you for obvious reasons. 896BA is the only one here worth their salt.... I know he he is active in the real world.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh so YOU orchestrated this audit from your computer...... Please, you don't want me here because I state the obvious. Look at all the trollish trash talking by you guys that hide behind a computer but you never said ONE word at the hall let alone even go to membership meetings. You should be ashamed of your self talking about building a better Union. Building it better how? Like this? Your pretty talk as an Internet teamster is a farce. Look all the things your crew say but you can't show me one damn grievance? Silent Bang you are the biggest embarrassment becuase it's obvious you have worked with real teamsters but you have been reduced to reformer tactics.... Again I will wait for the audit to show me their results and not an ounce of belief from you for obvious reasons. 896BA is the only one here worth their salt.... I know he he is active in the real world.
And if the audits say PK was skimming from the membership?

LagunaBrown

And if the audits say PK was skimming from the membership?

He is our elected leader and is responsible for his duties as such so I would expect actions that would be justly imposed. On the flip side if the local clears the audit he would get no praise from a soul and you all would find something else to complain about him on the internet.

Last edited: