Local 952 S/T PK was at my barn today with some of his slate saying he wasn't supporting H anymore.

Spongebob1

P.K is scared to death right now, with the scandle going on in R. A's local and the fast growing movement of T.U, I'm sure they are nervous, people are started to see how fast this movement is growing,..... it's up to the members they have the power right now,... I hope they can see past the phony PK,

Last edited:

Spongebob1

This just in

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
P.K is scared to death right now, with the scandle going on in R. A's local and the fast growing movement of T.U, I'm sure they are nervous, people are started to see how fast this movement is growing,..... it's up to the members they have the power right now,... I hope they can see past the phony PK,

WeDon'tForget

It's a secret ballot dummy. Once again your ignorance shines through. If I asked members that same question you would file charges on me and you know it. Get a life and get people to vote!
You should be ashamed of yourself. Calling yourself a Teamster. Saying your out to represent what the members want but you and your slate will not openly answer who you believe is the best choice for the members. As for the Secret Ballot BS. PK has always been vocal about who he supports at the convention. He may still have the orange Hoffa2011 sticker on the back of his Cadillac. So you can throw that sad excuse out the door. PK is riding the fence to be safe and you and the rest of the slate are following his lead. Some of you are just to blind to see what everyone else sees. Fence riding opportunists that have no loyalty. Or maybe your slate is a TDU/FZ slate. Either way PK has you guys screwed. If PK and his slate deny H and his SoCal VPs to try to save his ass for the upcoming local election, you're screwed and burn plenty of bridges. PK supports H, many members will questions his loyalty to the members. Grab yourself a shovel, you're in deep :censored2:.

LagunaBrown

You should be ashamed of yourself. Calling yourself a Teamster. Saying your out to represent what the members want but you and your slate will not openly answer who you believe is the best choice for the members. As for the Secret Ballot BS. PK has always been vocal about who he supports at the convention. He may still have the orange Hoffa2011 sticker on the back of his Cadillac. So you can throw that sad excuse out the door. PK is riding the fence to be safe and you and the rest of the slate are following his lead. Some of you are just to blind to see what everyone else sees. Fence riding opportunists that have no loyalty. Or maybe your slate is a TDU/FZ slate. Either way PK has you guys screwed. If PK and his slate deny H and his SoCal VPs to try to save his ass for the upcoming local election, you're screwed and burn plenty of bridges. PK supports H, many members will questions his loyalty to the members. Grab yourself a shovel, you're in deep :censored2:.
j0iofr.jpg

LagunaBrown

You should be ashamed of yourself

Awwwww Mom, sorry I can't live up to the high standard of being an internet troll like you.

Let me break it down for you.....

Slate 1 Has a TDU flunky that has to try and look like a bad ass on the Internet for his TDU Facebook band of circle jerks. EE tricked 70% of his slate to running on his ticket by selling his "vote out Hoffa and get a free trip to Vegas" scheme. They had no idea they would be on a slate and knew what he did was wrong. That is why they don't support him at any of the barns. He lied on his fliers about healthcare being a 80/20 when all members had to do was call the back of their insurance card to get the truth that it's way better. He constantly runs against the local just to make them pay 25k per election. He never does Shiite for the members, attacks local unions and NEVER, EVER fights management.

Slate 2 is full or stewards, business agents, and e board members that have years of experience as Teamster leaders. They campaigned with REAL organizers that volunteered time and they all truly care about the their members. These people have won grievances, got jobs back, made companies pay tens of thousands through the grievance procedure, helped people through drug and alcohol problems, deaths and divorce.......

Now let you conscience be your guide and stop being such a sheep because we all know you just saw Z's video and got all amped up. Have a nice night little lady but FYI, you may not forget but I don't even think twice about you......

WeDon'tForget

Awwwww Mom, sorry I can't live up to the high standard of being an internet troll like you.

Slate 1 Has a TDU flunky that has to try and look like a bad ass on the Internet for his TDU Facebook band of circle jerks. EE tricked 70% of his slate to running on his ticket by selling his "vote out H and get a free trip to Vegas" scheme. They had no idea they would be on a slate and knew what he did was wrong. That is why they don't support him at any of the barns. He lied on his fliers about healthcare being a 80/20 when all members had to do was call the back of their insurance card to get the truth that it's way better. He constantly runs against the local just to make them pay 25k per election. He never does Shiite for the members, attacks local unions and NEVER, EVER fights management.

Slate 2 is full or stewards, business agents, and e board members that have years of experience as Teamster leaders. They campaigned with REAL organizers that volunteered time and they all truly care about the their members. These people have won grievances, got jobs back, made companies pay tens of thousands through the grievance procedure, helped people through drug and alcohol problems, deaths and divorce.......

Now let you conscience be your guide and stop being such a sheep because we all know you just saw Z's video and got all amped up. Have a nice night little lady but FYI, you may not forget but I don't even think twice about you......
Hit a nerve did I? Slate 1 You call them flunkys but you were responsible for helping these so called funkys rise against the local leadership. They just chose not to eat the dangling carrot like you. This you will never forget and PK won't either.
Slate 2 made up of the Eboard that on a daily basis craps on our members. As for the stewards, except for 2 or 3, none of them are involved in helping the local. Other than being a steward, I don't remember the last time I saw them at the local meetings or volunteering any time to help out outside their workplace. Nice try on trying to build your slate up.
Now let's talk about how you're still dodging the question of who you will support at the convention. Not one reference toward that part of the post.
I wouldn't want to stand by you on a picket line.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Slate 1 Has a TDU flunky that has to try and look like a bad ass on the Internet for his TDU Facebook band of circle jerks. EE tricked 70% of his slate to running on his ticket by selling his "vote out H and get a free trip to Vegas" scheme. They had no idea they would be on a slate and knew what he did was wrong. That is why they don't support him at any of the barns. He lied on his fliers about healthcare being a 80/20 when all members had to do was call the back of their insurance card to get the truth that it's way better. He constantly runs against the local just to make them pay 25k per election. He never does Shiite for the members, attacks local unions and NEVER, EVER fights management.

How is your experienced slate at balancing a local's budget?

How are they on negotiating good, improved contracts?

Are they in favor of weakening our healthcare plan, but taking our pension increases to put toward that inferior healthcare plan?

How about weeding out corruption from our union?

Criminals in PK'S inner circle, and it takes the IRB to find it.

PK was a mess at the nomination meeting, unorganized and unprepared.

The election supervisor was in shock how unprepared he was.

PK, and his slate don't deserve to go to the Convention to represent our members.

PK just doesn't deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

What a weak comeback. Can't even argue the facts. For you it's just a game of follow the leader. As for the orange Hoffa2011 sticker. I forgot, i never saw you at the local in those days. You didn't care about the union back then. Nor was your BA GM.
Hit a nerve did I? Slate 1 You call them flunkys but you were responsible for helping these so called funkys rise against the local leadership. They just chose not to eat the dangling carrot like you. This you will never forget and PK won't either.
Slate 2 made up of the Eboard that on a daily basis craps on our members. As for the stewards, except for 2 or 3, none of them are involved in helping the local. Other than being a steward, I don't remember the last time I saw them at the local meetings or volunteering any time to help out outside their workplace. Nice try on trying to build your slate up.
Now let's talk about how you're still dodging the question of who you will support at the convention. Not one reference toward that part of the post.
I wouldn't want to stand by you on a picket line.
An internet picket line? Your coming to the wrong place to act like a bad ass........Pound sand toots.

realbrown1

And still no comments on who your slate is supporting. Bock bock bock
Careful or he will call you an embarrassment to our union.

But he still won't answer your question.

Hell, he has stopped responding to my accusations all together.

I guess he thinks if he ignores me long enough, I'll go away.

Shows you that he's not much of a thinker.

He's more of a follower.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

How is your experienced slate at balancing a local's budget?

How are they on negotiating good, improved contracts?

Are they in favor of weakening our healthcare plan, but taking our pension increases to put toward that inferior healthcare plan?

How about weeding out corruption from our union?

Criminals in PK'S inner circle, and it takes the IRB to find it.

PK was a mess at the nomination meeting, unorganized and unprepared.

The election supervisor was in shock how unprepared he was.

PK, and his slate don't deserve to go to the Convention to represent our members.

PK just doesn't deserve it.
If you have it that bad......bad healthcare,bad salary,bad pension and bad leadership.......why don't you do us all a favor and quit.......go find a job with better healthcare,salary,pension and leadership......being you say how bad it is it should be very easy for you to quit and find better instead of crying on here

realbrown1

If you have it that bad......bad healthcare,bad salary,bad pension and bad leadership.......why don't you do us all a favor and quit.......go find a job with better healthcare,salary,pension and leadership......being you say how bad it is it should be very easy for you to quit and find better instead of crying on here
Learn to read.

I never said that I have bad healthcare.

I said I had weaker healthcare.

And I am fighting to change our leadership.

Because I want better leadership.

FZ stands up to UPS.

H rolls over like a good doggie for UPS.

5habits100

Realdumb1 has yet to answer a legitimate question when posed to him.

All these guys act like its a prison and it's the worst place ever but they stay year after year. They want to take everything UPS makes then they will sit there with a shocked face when they want givebacks just like at YRC. They think it can't happen at UPS they are mistaken. Just my opinion.