Local 952 S/T PK was at my barn today with some of his slate saying he wasn't supporting H anymore.

The Silent Bang

Hey laguna what about the lies PK and his staff are telling our brothers and sisters at Kraft Food?
They met today at the local and he brings in a couple of politicians and the attorney to lie to these members about going to Sacramento to stop the closure of this plant.. If our local had balls and clout the New York locals have this would never be happening here in So Cal ... But once again Local 952 has no power, no balls and all these members will lose their jobs in the next 2 years.

Could it be that PK wanted to throw some empty promises to these members to try to muster some votes for his fall election?

Laguna make sure to tell him that everything he is trying to do to save his job and the rest of the bozos jobs is a little too little too late..

The Silent Bang

They're busy trying to figure who's with them and who's not ..
Laguna doesn't understand the mechanics of loyalty at the local. PK has burned way too many bridges, the people who surround him, who he thinks are loyal really are out to get him. When BA's speak bad about their boss there is problem. Both gram and PK think they have it all figured out but in reality they are alone on a island with no raft, no food and no water. GM knows how deep in the manure he's in and the possibility of having to "brown up" is real.
Our support reaches far and wide ... don't ever forget that GM!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

What is good for the goose is good for he gander. If you understood reading comprehension you would know where I stand. That leaves Fred to tell us he is not TDU when he is their poster child and you to explain why you back someone like EE that lies to the members and does not fight management.
If elected will you wear the red vest?
Remember all eyes will be on 952 in Vegas, are you going to have the balls to stand up for your candidate?
I doubt it, you have been groomed by BA's with no balls and a culture of allowing your employer to stomp all over you.

LagunaBrown

If elected will you wear the red vest?
Remember all eyes will be on 952 in Vegas, are you going to have the balls to stand up for your candidate?
I doubt it, you have been groomed by BA's with no balls and a culture of allowing your employer to stomp all over you.
You are a :censored2:, if you ever want to see how much we won in grievances you can verify that at the local. Make sure you man up and tell them your that your that bad ass internet guy called silent bang. lol. You wanna talk about balls but your still hiding on the computer while we are out there with our names on the line.... You will always be that guy stuffing pins in a voodoo doll thinking it has an effect on us.

The Silent Bang

You are a :censored2:, if you ever want to see how much we won in grievances you can verify that at the local. Make sure you man up and tell them your that your that bad ass internet guy called silent bang. lol. You wanna talk about balls but your still hiding on the computer while we are out there with our names on the line.... You will always be that guy stuffing pins in a voodoo doll thinking it has an effect on us.
You think that being a steward is just about winning money for members? Who keeps count ???
If you are indeed winning money claims on a constant basis only tells me that your center management team has ZERO respect for you and the rest of the "laydowns" you call your team. If they feared you as a Teamster steward they'd think twice about violating your contract, this is why your no balls culture that you have been groomed for is worthless and the violations will continue until you grow a pair ... ha ha ha ha !!

You know damn well i affect you, who's keeping a record of all my postings ha ha ha ha !!

LagunaBrown

You think that being a steward is just about winning money for members? Who keeps count ???
If you are indeed winning money claims on a constant basis only tells me that your center management team has ZERO respect for you and the rest of the "laydowns" you call your team. If they feared you as a Teamster steward they'd think twice about violating your contract, this is why your no balls culture that you have been groomed for is worthless and the violations will continue until you grow a pair ... ha ha ha ha !!
Your insults and opinions really just shows you are all smoke an mirrors. You used to get a lot more respect than EE and JB but now you only recycle their crap. What happened to you? Where is all the mind warfare you promised?

The Silent Bang

Your insults and opinions really just shows you are all smoke an mirrors. You used to get a lot more respect than EE and JB but now you only recycle their crap. What happened to you? Where is all the mind warfare you promised?
I can give a rats ass about who respects me here, i'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to expose what is going on at Local 952. You are here to attempt to label me a liar and someone who doesn't know what i am talking about. But in reality you know i am not lying, you know that everything i post is the truth. Your trying to side tract, discredit and defuse the problems at 952, but the day will come when you will face me and try to explain your position on the issues i have brought forward. That day is coming sooner than you think...

About me "recycling" EE & JB stuff, go back to your notes and tell me where i have done what you say ... I get to you more than you want to say and i LOVE that!!! :tt1:

LagunaBrown

I can give a rats ass about who respects me here, i'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to expose what is going on at Local 952. You are here to attempt to label me a liar and someone who doesn't know what i am talking about. But in reality you know i am not lying, you know that everything i post is the truth. Your trying to side tract, discredit and defuse the problems at 952, but the day will come when you will face me and try to explain your position on the issues i have brought forward. That day is coming sooner than you think...

About me "recycling" EE & JB stuff, go back to your notes and tell me where i have done what you say ... I get to you more than you want to say and i LOVE that!!! :tt1:
Wait a minute, are you not the guy in another craft coming here to troll on me? Once again I think it is time you do some self analysis buddy. You got some big plans in that tiny brain of yours and I look forward to seeing you try to execute your little coup de gras. I'm sure you have developed a pretty picture of a "952 shangri-la" in your head but obtaining it will be work far out of you skill set. Now considering that Union officers all over the nation watch this site you should know that what you and EE post here are an embarrassment to the Teamsters organization. It stays on the internet forever and deters people from joining Unions. They all know it's bull :censored2: and any uprising that occurs will be obviously connected in a negative light. You are classless person to hide behind a computer and chastise PK who has put more time in and helped build this Union far more than you will ever do in your lifetime. Your ego has taken you to the point where you have make a move at the local elections or put you tail between your legs go home. Either way I just get to grab some popcorn and watch you fail.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Wait a minute, are you not the guy in another craft coming here to troll on me? Once again I think it is time you do some self analysis buddy. You got some big plans in that tiny brain of yours and I look forward to seeing you try to execute your little coup de gras. I'm sure you have developed a pretty picture of a "952 shangri-la" in your head but obtaining it will be work far out of you skill set. Now considering that Union officers all over the nation watch this site you should know that what you and EE post here are an embarrassment to the Teamsters organization. It stays on the internet forever and deters people from joining Unions. They all know it's bull :censored2: and any uprising that occurs will be obviously connected in a negative light. You are classless person to hide behind a computer and chastise PK who has put more time in and helped build this Union far more than you will ever do in your lifetime. Your ego has taken you to the point where you have make a move at the local elections or put you tail between your legs go home. Either way I just get to grab some popcorn and watch you fail.
PK has bankrupted what used to be the richest Teamster local in the country.

And you think he is doing a great job.

You are part of the problem.

The Silent Bang

I see your still living in denial. Funny you bring up that officers all over the country look at this site because a few months ago you denied it saying only a handful of members come to this site. But it is true, a lot of union officials looks at this site, they all want to know what is going on. Most here in So-Cal already know what PK is all about, you think it's a secret? You think our members haven't contacted the JC about the lack of representation that 952. The only embarrassment to our organization is PK and now you because if your here defending him then your part of the problem not a solution.
Your here trying to shame me for bringing these issues to the forefront, you should be ashamed for defending them. But again it's the culture he has created, keeping members in the dark and gullible members like you to his right side. You donkey!

The Silent Bang

Where is all the mind warfare you promised?
I got you responding to my post again, don't I? After swearing me off and saying it was a waste of time to keep battling with me!
You see your getting mind friend:censored2:D and your too dumb to realize it.
This psych-warfare is all over you, but your narcissistic mind doesn't allow you to see it.
Your an average steward that does average things, and allows your managers to walk all over you.. Don't you think it's time for a change?

Spongebob1

image.jpeg

realbrown1

Says the suckerman rooster.
If all you have left is name calling, FZ and Teamsters United will win this fall.

You see, they have facts and issues.

H didn't do anything to stop teamster pension plans from failing in his 17 years in power.

H's number 3 man on his slate has been charge by the IRB with racketeering and more.

H has negotiated concessionary contracts because he is in bed with the companies.

You see, facts and issues.

If all you have left is name calling, FZ and Teamsters United will win this fall.

You see, they have facts and issues.

H didn't do anything to stop teamster pension plans from failing in his 17 years in power.

H's number 3 man on his slate has been charge by the IRB with racketeering and more.

H has negotiated concessionary contracts because he is in bed with the companies.

You see, facts and issues.
Keep telling yourself that slappy. You must have a concussion still.

realbrown1

Keep telling yourself that slappy. You must have a concussion still.
You have me mistaken for someone else.

And you must have a learning disability, since I have told you that many, many times.

Like I have posted about all the failing pension funds that have happened under H, with H doing nothing to stop it or slow it down.

And H's VP's being charged with racketeering.

And the concessions that H negotiates, while he takes free golfing outings to Ireland and Playboy Superbowl party tickets.

Don't forget that he raised union dues on everyone and did not put it out for a general membership vote.

You must have a learning disability if you support H and everything he stands for.

realbrown1

I'm sure you have developed a pretty picture of a "952 shangri-la" in your head but obtaining it will be work far out of you skill set. Now considering that Union officers all over the nation watch this site you should know that what you and EE post here are an embarrassment to the Teamsters organization. It stays on the internet forever and deters people from joining Unions. They all know it's bull :censored2: and any uprising that occurs will be obviously connected in a negative light.
I haven't seen you at work this week.

Are you out campaigning?

How's the reception?