Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

Evil

Didn't you apply for a BA job?

TM did apply to be a BA and was interviewed.

At Costa Mesa Center they held a steward election and GM decided to take the ballots home and count them by himself a la Randy K from 63 style because he didn't like one of the guys that was running and most likely won. One of the worse stewards ever to roam the Laguna Hub is now in feeder and the members have stopped suffering. But there's still one remaining and the members are talking about getting him removed as steward. This guy will screw his brothers over to get off at 3pm everyday to go coach Little League. He constantly intimidates anyone who attempts to file a grievance or get on the 9.5 list. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" is his slogan. He's a self-serving dirtbag and GMs boy!

LagunaBrown

Instead of posting lies and crap talk on the Local why don't you tell us about your slate! Tell us something positive! Oh wait you can't can you...... Scared your gonna get ripped on for lack of experience? Don't worry you just keep hiding in your crypt till election time then you will have to come out into the open.

The Silent Bang

Instead of posting lies and crap talk on the Local why don't you tell us about your slate! Tell us something positive! Oh wait you can't can you...... Scared your gonna get ripped on for lack of experience? Don't worry you just keep hiding in your crypt till election time then you will have to come out into the open.
There are no lies in any of my post. This is why you tried to stop us from posting on this site.
And what experience are you talking about? PK? GM? DM??
DB? KG? and the rest!
How has all that "experience" moved our local forward?
Has all that "experience"helped members out? Petitions, calls,text msgs, members at the local, allowing these employers to terminate, intimate, harass our members and nothing has changed. how has all your so called experience helped our members?
It hasn't and your are scared and worried that you will never be able to move up the ladder because we know the fraud that you really are.

The Silent Bang

I sure as hell didn't apply for the E-board! Big difference there Yoko. The local hired the right man for the job! Now let's talk about your boys wanting to leap frog to the E-board....... Experience? Explain.
How do you apply for an "eboard" position? You lop that is an elected position. You did apply for a BA spot though!

SoCalUPS

How do you apply for an "eboard" position? You lop that is an elected position. You did apply for a BA spot though!
Are you an ex gang banger or is English your second language? Why must you continue to use the word "lop" incorrectly? Trying to make a statement using improper English or slang makes you sound like an idiot. (No disrespect to idiots).

LagunaBrown

There are no lies in any of my post. This is why you tried to stop us from posting on this site.
And what experience are you talking about? PK? GM? DM??
DB? KG? and the rest!
How has all that "experience" moved our local forward?
Has all that "experience"helped members out? Petitions, calls,text msgs, members at the local, allowing these employers to terminate, intimate, harass our members and nothing has changed. how has all your so called experience helped our members?
It hasn't and your are scared and worried that you will never be able to move up the ladder because we know the fraud that you really are.
It is obvious you are a scorn individual. You probably screwed up something beyond help and want revenge on the local because nothing is ever your fault so you have to blame them and try to take the E-Board out through an "election" because you couldn't earn a position. Now unlike you I know a Teamster job is stressful, takes a lot of time away from family and you have to deal with complete asses like you. So dont be so sure of what I choose for my future endevors and maybe start to worry more about yourself. Lord knows you need to focus because your a mess.

The Silent Bang

Are you an ex gang banger or is English your second language? Why must you continue to use the word "lop" incorrectly? Trying to make a statement using improper English or slang makes you sound like an idiot. (No disrespect to idiots).
What does the slang word "lop" have to do with gang members or people who indeed use English as a second language.
Are you incinuating that I am not of this country and some how an X-gang member? I take that as borderline racism.
As for "your" respect I don't need it or do I want it.
And since your the new slang monitor I'll try to limit my slang to something your kind might understand. You imbecile! ha ha ha.

The Silent Bang

It is obvious you are a scorn individual. You probably screwed up something beyond help and want revenge on the local because nothing is ever your fault so you have to blame them and try to take the E-Board out through an "election" because you couldn't earn a position. Now unlike you I know a Teamster job is stressful, takes a lot of time away from family and you have to deal with complete asses like you. So dont be so sure of what I choose for my future endevors and maybe start to worry more about yourself. Lord knows you need to focus because your a mess.
Never did. Only thing screwed up is the people running the local and their supporters.
Scorn? Nah! Just tired of seeing our members act and feel like they are non-Union workers. This is why most of our members don't know anything about our union, don't care about our union. This is why you only see 20 members at our membership meetings. That culture has to change. Wouldn't you agree Laguna? Wouldn't you want to see our hall packed wall to wall with informed, educated and powerful Teamsters? Scratch that I can't see you in that light. You'll stay dumb, blind and stupid forever!

LagunaBrown

Never did. Only thing screwed up is the people running the local and their supporters.
Scorn? Nah! Just tired of seeing our members act and feel like they are non-Union workers. This is why most of our members don't know anything about our union, don't care about our union. This is why you only see 20 members at our membership meetings. That culture has to change. Wouldn't you agree Laguna? Wouldn't you want to see our hall packed wall to wall with informed, educated and powerful Teamsters? Scratch that I can't see you in that light. You'll stay dumb, blind and stupid forever!
Did it every cross your mind that maybe members have apathy because every election guys like you make it a :censored2: show. Constantly bitching and making members disengage through negativity like you post here! The local has made every opportunity for members to make meetings. People complained they couldn't make it to weekday meetings so the local made weekend meetings with events like a car shows and food trucks. Still you put up a facade like Pk does nothing and I'm sick of it. You should be consentrating on trying to get people to these events and be part of the solution instead of the problem. We all know that will never happen because your scorn, have too much hatred for PK and can't suppress that super inflated ego you got. We are all responsible for putting the TEAM in Teamsters and getting people involved. Not just one man like you are projecting. It's obvious your just doing this as a campaign smear tactic especially since you don't even work for UPS.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Did it every cross your mind that maybe members have apathy because every election guys like you make it a :censored2: show. Constantly bitching and making members disengage through negativity like you post here! The local has made every opportunity for members to make meetings. People complained they couldn't make it to weekday meetings so the local made weekend meetings with events like a car shows and food trucks. Still you put up a facade like Pk does nothing and I'm sick of it. You should be consentrating on trying to get people to these events and be part of the solution instead of the problem. We all know that will never happen because your scorn, have too much hatred for PK and can't suppress that super inflated ego you got. We are all responsible for putting the TEAM in Teamsters and getting people involved. Not just one man like you are projecting. It's obvious your just doing this as a campaign smear tactic especially since you don't even work for UPS.
Are you kidding me with this post ???? The more you post the weaker and stupid/confused you make yourself look ... I can't understand how the local allows you to keep posting these ridiculous post...
YOU honestly believe that our members feel disengaged, don't care about our union, feel powerless against employers, wonder why they have to pay union dues all because some members voice their concerns about how our local is being run? You are trying to place blame on US rank & file members instead of the people who can make changes? WOW!!! Apathy is the locals fault for keeping our members in the dark and not having any plans or programs to make them feel engaged.. You think a baseball tailgate gathering for (only) UPS members is going to changes that? Too little too late!

I love the "i'm sick of it" comment! Your going to stay sick because we will not let up on trying to change our local.
You think that changing the by-laws to include a few weekend meetings (that are NOT meetings because for some reason they always suspend actual union business) changes the fact that meetings on a Wednesday night at 7:30 are ok with members that work all day maybe 10-12 hours and then expect them to make a meeting that late? YOU can't even make those meetings! ha ha ha ha!!

LagunaBrown

Are you kidding me with this post ???? The more you post the weaker and stupid/confused you make yourself look ... I can't understand how the local allows you to keep posting these ridiculous post...
YOU honestly believe that our members feel disengaged, don't care about our union, feel powerless against employers, wonder why they have to pay union dues all because some members voice their concerns about how our local is being run? You are trying to place blame on US rank & file members instead of the people who can make changes? WOW!!! Apathy is the locals fault for keeping our members in the dark and not having any plans or programs to make them feel engaged.. You think a baseball tailgate gathering for (only) UPS members is going to changes that? Too little too late!

I love the "i'm sick of it" comment! Your going to stay sick because we will not let up on trying to change our local.
You think that changing the by-laws to include a few weekend meetings (that are NOT meetings because for some reason they always suspend actual union business) changes the fact that meetings on a Wednesday night at 7:30 are ok with members that work all day maybe 10-12 hours and then expect them to make a meeting that late? YOU can't even make those meetings! ha ha ha ha!!
You are the epitome of a Monday morning quarterback..... Lol! You can't even figure out how to work with the local to get things done but you think your gonna win an election and change the world from the Internet. "Ha ha ha ha"

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silent Bang

You are the epitome of a Monday morning quarterback..... Lol! You can't even figure out how to work with the local to get things done but you think your gonna win an election and change the world from the Internet. "Ha ha ha ha"
Weak!!
You can't even respond to my post because you have nothing to respond back with! This is why everyone knows you have no idea of what really goes on.
Your butt buddy SoCalups (probably your creation) the lop that he is only harps on me using slang words because like you have no defense for what goes on at the local.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Weak!!
You can't even respond to my post because you have nothing to respond back with! This is why everyone knows you have no idea of what really goes on.
Your butt buddy SoCalups (probably your creation) the lop that he is only harps on me using slang words because like you have no defense for what goes on at the local.
Ha ha ha! Your track record speaks for it's self! What's up with your paranoia about SoCal? You have no right to call anyone weak Mr. "I hide on the internet since 2012 talk crap on the local, critique them, but don't do :censored2:!"

WeDon'tForget

Still not as funny as you defending Edgar's crew. Lol!
I think it's funnier defending PDK
I don't agree with everything the Silent Bang says, but this comeback to his post is probably one of the most ignorant things you have ever posted. And I'm telling you this because you really need to start asking yourself if you are really helping out the locals campaign by posting about things you don't know about. This just goes to show that you have not been involved very long and you are not educated on what really goes on inside the local. Plenty of Slates have run against Patrick during his time in office. Even prior to you and the reformers coming out. So saying that people running against the local leadership is what causes the members to be kept in the dark it's just another attempt by you trying to hide the truth about the leadership that runs our local. Are you really saying that it's the members fault for their business agent not answering their phone calls? Are you saying that the members fault that Patrick will not hear their concerns even when they bring in petitions. I guess it's the members fault also that business agents leave early to have lunch never returning back to the office. I give you a little bit more credit than this Laguna Brown. There are some things you just can't hide.
As for the two meetings being moved to the weekend, let me tell you something about that. That has been on the table since Patrick first took office and he barely chose to make that change in the recent years. Another little fact for you is majority of the BAs were against having weekend meetings and GM was one of them. Guess these guys thought there is more important things than trying to keep our members educated.

LagunaBrown

I think it's funnier defending PDK

I don't agree with everything the Silent Bang says, but this comeback to his post is probably one of the most ignorant things you have ever posted. And I'm telling you this because you really need to start asking yourself if you are really helping out the locals campaign by posting about things you don't know about. This just goes to show that you have not been involved very long and you are not educated on what really goes on inside the local. Plenty of Slates have run against Patrick during his time in office. Even prior to you and the reformers coming out. So saying that people running against the local leadership is what causes the members to be kept in the dark it's just another attempt by you trying to hide the truth about the leadership that runs our local. Are you really saying that it's the members fault for their business agent not answering their phone calls? Are you saying that the members fault that Patrick will not hear their concerns even when they bring in petitions. I guess it's the members fault also that business agents leave early to have lunch never returning back to the office. I give you a little bit more credit than this Laguna Brown. There are some things you just can't hide.
As for the two meetings being moved to the weekend, let me tell you something about that. That has been on the table since Patrick first took office and he barely chose to make that change in the recent years. Another little fact for you is majority of the BAs were against having weekend meetings and GM was one of them. Guess these guys thought there is more important things than trying to keep our members educated.
Yoko, Everything you just said is your opinion and has little fact. Except that many people have ran against PK and they ALL have lost!!!! Don't be like the bang and serve me water sandwiches! Show me proof that what you claim happened! The local HAS done things to give members the opportunity to be at the meetings. What have you done except cry? I can't wait to see you guys resume! (Oh yeah, the Angels game is for UPS and UPS freight let's not confuse the members for your agenda)

WeDon'tForget

Yoko, Everything you just said is your opinion and has little fact. Except that many people have ran against PK and they ALL have lost!!!! Don't be like the bang and serve me water sandwiches! Show me proof that what you claim happened! The local HAS done things to give members the opportunity to be at the meetings. What have you done except cry? I can't wait to see you guys resume! (Oh yeah, the Angels game is for UPS and UPS freight let's not confuse the members for your agenda)
Plenty of truth to my post. Low member turn out has always been a problem for Wednesday 7:30 meetings. That's a fact. Why did PK take so long o put a band aid on the problem?
You know there have been petitions to address and remove BAs. That's a fact. I may be mistaken, but I believe you were at a meeting were a member talked in the new business forum about his petition and PDK doing nothing about the members concerns.
Yes UPS Freight is included in this year's Angel game only because GM got his ass handed to him by a member last year for UPS Freight not being included. That's a fact.
The locals other 6500 members aren't included though. That's a fact. If we are all Teamsters then why not everyone get invited? Because people like you and GM thinks UPS is all that matters

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I sure as hell didn't apply for the E-board! Big difference there Yoko. The local hired the right man for the job! Now let's talk about your boys wanting to leap frog to the E-board....... Experience? Explain.
Since when are Business Agents part of the E-BOARD?

Wow.

No wonder you ran for delegate telling people that it's a secret ballot and you don't have to tell them if you are voting for JH or FZ.

SoCalUPS

Weak!!
Can you possibly have an intelligent conversation? I don't know nor have I ever seen anyone from this forum. What I do see as a newcomer, is your constant slander about the leadership from a specific local. As a Union member, I'm sure you are aware that the leaders of all locals are elected? Why is the leadership consistently re-elected if you claim that they do not help the Members? From your posting on this forum, I can see a few things. You have never been an elected official with any local. You have never been a business agent or steward. What you are is someone that is probably in discipline trouble and feel that the Union hasn't done enough for you. Maybe a grievance was filed on your behalf and lost? Maybe you were even suspended at one point in time. What I also know is that each and every Member must take a personal responsibility for their own actions sometimes.