Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

The Silent Bang

Can you possibly have an intelligent conversation? I don't know nor have I ever seen anyone from this forum. What I do see as a newcomer, is your constant slander about the leadership from a specific local. As a Union member, I'm sure you are aware that the leaders of all locals are elected? Why is the leadership consistently re-elected if you claim that they do not help the Members? From your posting on this forum, I can see a few things. You have never been an elected official with any local. You have never been a business agent or steward. What you are is someone that is probably in discipline trouble and feel that the Union hasn't done enough for you. Maybe a grievance was filed on your behalf and lost? Maybe you were even suspended at one point in time. What I also know is that each and every Member must take a personal responsibility for their own actions sometimes.
Your a little late to the party kid I mean lop! All this was discussed in chapter one!
Your interest in my post and the affairs of local 952 tells me your a member or better yet on staff at the local. Bring on some good material and stop posting BS or GTFO.

SoCalUPS

Your a little late to the party kid I mean lop! All this was discussed in chapter one!
Your interest in my post and the affairs of local 952 tells me your a member or better yet on staff at the local. Bring on some good material and stop posting BS or GTFO.
Did you run home and post after work? I am not a member of 952. I work for UPS at another Local in Southern California.

The Silent Bang

Did you run home and post after work? I am not a member of 952. I work for UPS at another Local in Southern California.
Then you really don't know what's going on at my local do you. What local you from and I can tell you all about it!
But you won't tell me because you took a little too much interest in my postings, Your writing styles and phrases tell me a lot. You lop!

LagunaBrown

Then you really don't know what's going on at my local do you. What local you from and I can tell you all about it!
But you won't tell me because you took a little too much interest in my postings, Your writing styles and phrases tell me a lot. You lop!
You don't know jack! You thought I had something to do with his post.... Lol! Your always trying to cover up aren't you. You really try too hard to look like a big shot when your just an internet troll. Why are you so scared of SoCal and his excellent use of the English language? Not that internet slang.com isn't a fine resource for you but if I had to choose one for presenting panel cases I would have to go with SoCal. Just more professional don't you think?

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

You don't know jack! You thought I had something to do with his post.... Lol! Your always trying to cover up aren't you. You really try too hard to look like a big shot when your just an internet troll. Why are you so scared of SoCal and his excellent use of the English language? Not that internet slang.com isn't a fine resource for you but if I had to choose one for presenting panel cases I would have to go with SoCal. Just more professional don't you think?
Typical!
I'm no big shot but i do have you thinking that don't i !! ha ha ha ha !!
Are you kidding me with the "atta boy" for your socal? Your creation on trying to make me look dumb, uneducated and as you say gang-bangger{ish} only tells me your stressing over the fact that my command of the english language is far beyond what your skills are. Using silly memes to try to express your thoughts only tells me your brain to keyboard skills suffer tremendously! Try using the internet more efficiently, get street smart and stop living in that docile 952 UPS panel mentality..
That is why you lose most of your cases! ha ha ha !

LagunaBrown

Typical!
I'm no big shot but i do have you thinking that don't i !! ha ha ha ha !!
Are you kidding me with the "atta boy" for your socal? Your creation on trying to make me look dumb, uneducated and as you say gang-bangger{ish} only tells me your stressing over the fact that my command of the english language is far beyond what your skills are. Using silly memes to try to express your thoughts only tells me your brain to keyboard skills suffer tremendously! Try using the internet more efficiently, get street smart and stop living in that docile 952 UPS panel mentality..
That is why you lose most of your cases! ha ha ha !
Lol..... Your not smart. If fact you a complete bull:censored2:ter. I knew that from day one and called you out on it. Remember? You just try to spook people because you can't cause any real damage. Once again this is chess not checkers little fella. The end of your charade is almost here. If you don't put up at the election you will have exhausted any credibility you have left. (Not that you have any after your internet slang.com comment. Now go watch "exit through the the gift shop" again and enjoy some yummy hot pockets in your parents basement Mr. Street Smart.)

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Laguna you try really hard to discredit my postings, your failed attempts of villainizing me are pathetic!

I'll leave your pea-brain this thought ... If you say that everything is great at the local, that BA's are doing their jobs and there were never any petitions to remove BA's, That everything i have ever posted are lies and BS, why are you trying so hard, making alliances with other posters not even in our local and out of state, creating other names just to discredit me ?? Any normal person would just ignore my post if they thought it was all lies, Not you! You overly defend the local not knowing the real truth.. All this will come out in due time, and then what? You will go hide behind your brown bubble and wish all this would go away!

LagunaBrown

Laguna you try really hard to discredit my postings, your failed attempts of villainizing me are pathetic!

I'll leave your pea-brain this thought ... If you say that everything is great at the local, that BA's are doing their jobs and there were never any petitions to remove BA's, That everything i have ever posted are lies and BS, why are you trying so hard, making alliances with other posters not even in our local and out of state, creating other names just to discredit me ?? Any normal person would just ignore my post if they thought it was all lies, Not you! You overly defend the local not knowing the real truth.. All this will come out in due time, and then what? You will go hide behind your brown bubble and wish all this would go away!
You don't get it do you? Petitions? Lol.... I dont have to make any alliances because you make yourself out to be the bad guy. People know your doing this all wrong and that is my point. No person or Local is perfect and you have to keep chipping away at it. You are unwilling to work together and arrogant to a fault. When your quiet I am quiet. Maybe you should worry about letting your actions in the real world define you because your getting nothing here.

LagunaBrown

Don't worry, after the election I will rub it in! Just like last time when you lost and got quiet. The silence was deafening. Maybe then your ego will finally get it.

The Silent Bang

Don't worry, after the election I will rub it in! Just like last time when you lost and got quiet. The silence was deafening. Maybe then your ego will finally get it.
This isn't about egos like you claim. This is all about our members!
Why is the local so worried about members running against them? If they indeed were doing a good job they'd have nothing to worry about right?
PK could care less about our local now, he's on his way out anyway. Why does GM want to stay in office so badly if he isn't in it for our members, he isn't in it for the movement, he isn't in it for the benefit of working class people. He's in it for the benefit of himself.. He's proven it time after time when he picks and chooses who he represents. I feel sorry for the bread guys at Bimbo. He doesn't care about them. He's only in it to stay off the truck.
He better get use to brown again, he might need a bigger size now though ha ha ha !

WeDon'tForget

This isn't about egos like you claim. This is all about our members!
Why is the local so worried about members running against them? If they indeed were doing a good job they'd have nothing to worry about right?
PK could care less about our local now, he's on his way out anyway. Why does GM want to stay in office so badly if he isn't in it for our members, he isn't in it for the movement, he isn't in it for the benefit of working class people. He's in it for the benefit of himself.. He's proven it time after time when he picks and chooses who he represents. I feel sorry for the bread guys at Bimbo. He doesn't care about them. He's only in it to stay off the truck.
He better get use to brown again, he might need a bigger size now though ha ha ha !
Mr. Banq, let me give you a little advice and you take it how you want. Not all the business agents in the local are blind to what's going on. Some truly want change and many have voiced it. That is why some take ownership of their responsibilities and actually try helping out the members but it's hard when you're going against the current all the time. Then there are the ones that take their position as a paycheck and could care less about the members. Either way, and although some deserve it, people are afraid of losing their jobs. I can guarantee you that some people deserve to stay in that local. Maybe that is the message you need to get out

LagunaBrown

Despite what image you project Patrick K is a good man and a good trade unionist. I will not over play his achievements nor will I under play them either but I find it hard to comprehend that you would ridicule a man that has spent his life time doing more good than bad for the members. (Especially when compared to an Internet troll like yourself). Like you said he may well be on his way to retirement so you should pay respect. It's not like he has had any serious IRB charges or been suspended during his tenure at 952 like some others whom you place on a pedestal....... He is battle tested and earned the right to be our leader all these years by election from the membership. Now If you want a strong Union you should spent less time challenging the E-Board and more time building up the membership. I am down to try new things and will work with you on making a plan to work with the current board but if you think voting in a wet behind the ears crew of misfits is gonna help anything you are way wrong and throwing the baby out with the bath water.. BH and GM came in and cleaned up a lot of back logged grievances, empowered stewards, implemented idea like parking lot meeting, cars shows and Tailgate parties. If you don't think I have GM and DM back then you are out of your mind!

LagunaBrown

Mr. Banq, let me give you a little advice and you take it how you want. Not all the business agents in the local are blind to what's going on. Some truly want change and many have voiced it. That is why some take ownership of their responsibilities and actually try helping out the members but it's hard when you're going against the current all the time. Then there are the ones that take their position as a paycheck and could care less about the members. Either way, and although some deserve it, people are afraid of losing their jobs. I can guarantee you that some people deserve to stay in that local. Maybe that is the message you need to get out
is that a hint of positiveness?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Despite what image you project Patrick K is a good man and a good trade unionist. I will not over play his achievements nor will I under play them either but I find it hard to comprehend that you would ridicule a man that has spent his life time doing more good than bad for the members. (Especially when compared to an Internet troll like yourself). Like you said he may well be on his way to retirement so you should pay respect. It's not like he has had any serious IRB charges or been suspended during his tenure at 952 like some others whom you place on a pedestal....... He is battle tested and earned the right to be our leader all these years by election from the membership. Now If you want a strong Union you should spent less time challenging the E-Board and more time building up the membership. I am down to try new things and will work with you on making a plan to work with the current board but if you think voting in a wet behind the ears crew of misfits is gonna help anything you are way wrong and throwing the baby out with the bath water.. BH and GM came in and cleaned up a lot of back logged grievances, empowered stewards, implemented idea like parking lot meeting, cars shows and Tailgate parties. If you don't think I have GM and DM back then you are out of your mind!
We REFORMERS have a plan.

We will retire the whole bunch of them.

PK has done nothing to help the members.

And that filters down to his BA's.

Everybody that support PK has got to go.

Some on here may say that we need to work with the local to help make it better.

Sometimes it is just better to clean house and start over.

Between the last 2 delegate elections we have come hundreds of votes closer to PK.

We gained votes, while PK lost hundreds of votes.

We are already putting our slate together, and we have our top 4 already and not one of them works at UPS.

Keep supporting PK, Mr. UPS lagunabrown.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

I'm ridiculing his leadership ... What legacy will he leave behind? A disengaged membership, staff that could care less about who they are paid to represent?
You talk all this about him today but what about when you ridiculed him just like we are now? Your in good with the local and now it's a different story? Is it because it serves a different agenda for you now? You talked about this man and about the local .. Don't forget that!
You want us to "work" with the eboard, the same eboard that has failed it's members! You want us to "build" our membership, for what ?? so they too are poorly represented? No thanks we need new blood in that local, someone who takes charge and makes bold moves to build, to create unity and power.. Not some stale BA that has been trained in a way that he doesn't put our local and our union first! Instead of going home everyday early, why isn't he or other BA's out visiting our members at the start times when they work... Our members don't all work 9-5 .. The status-quo needs to change,

And if you think "parking lot meetings" "car shows" and "tailgate parties" is a way to build unity and power then you should be an event planner not a Teamster ...
You have no clue on what true Teamster power is ... No clue!

SoCalUPS

I'm ridiculing his leadership ... What legacy will he leave behind? A disengaged membership, staff that could care less about who they are paid to represent?
You talk all this about him today but what about when you ridiculed him just like we are now? Your in good with the local and now it's a different story? Is it because it serves a different agenda for you now? You talked about this man and about the local .. Don't forget that!
You want us to "work" with the eboard, the same eboard that has failed it's members! You want us to "build" our membership, for what ?? so they too are poorly represented? No thanks we need new blood in that local, someone who takes charge and makes bold moves to build, to create unity and power.. Not some stale BA that has been trained in a way that he doesn't put our local and our union first! Instead of going home everyday early, why isn't he or other BA's out visiting our members at the start times when they work... Our members don't all work 9-5 .. The status-quo needs to change,

And if you think "parking lot meetings" "car shows" and "tailgate parties" is a way to build unity and power then you should be an event planner not a Teamster ...
You have no clue on what true Teamster power is ... No clue!
Can you tell me which local in JC42 is perfect? Every Local has problems that arise. Being a union rep is a thankless job. You are loved one day and hated the next. Every union leader throughout the Country is criticized some time in their life.

SoCalUPS

We REFORMERS have a plan.

We will retire the whole bunch of them.

PK has done nothing to help the members.

And that filters down to his BA's.

Everybody that support PK has got to go.

Some on here may say that we need to work with the local to help make it better.

Sometimes it is just better to clean house and start over.

Between the last 2 delegate elections we have come hundreds of votes closer to PK.

We gained votes, while PK lost hundreds of votes.

We are already putting our slate together, and we have our top 4 already and not one of them works at UPS.

Keep supporting PK, Mr. UPS lagunabrown.

Let me know how that works out for you.
Do what you need to do. Unions are a democracy. May the best man win. Now if your slate loses, please shut up for the next 3 years.