Local 952 wins again! Bye bye TDU!

The Silent Bang

Can you tell me which local in JC42 is perfect? Every Local has problems that arise. Being a union rep is a thankless job. You are loved one day and hated the next. Every union leader throughout the Country is criticized some time in their life.
Yes every local has issues ... Most man up and fix the issues ... Local 952 just sweeps it under the rug and hopes it goes away. Is this a way to run a local union and represent our members to the fullest ?
What local are your from .. You keep posting that your not in our local so post your number!

LagunaBrown

I'm ridiculing his leadership ... What legacy will he leave behind? A disengaged membership, staff that could care less about who they are paid to represent?
You talk all this about him today but what about when you ridiculed him just like we are now? Your in good with the local and now it's a different story? Is it because it serves a different agenda for you now? You talked about this man and about the local .. Don't forget that!
You want us to "work" with the eboard, the same eboard that has failed it's members! You want us to "build" our membership, for what ?? so they too are poorly represented? No thanks we need new blood in that local, someone who takes charge and makes bold moves to build, to create unity and power.. Not some stale BA that has been trained in a way that he doesn't put our local and our union first! Instead of going home everyday early, why isn't he or other BA's out visiting our members at the start times when they work... Our members don't all work 9-5 .. The status-quo needs to change,

And if you think "parking lot meetings" "car shows" and "tailgate parties" is a way to build unity and power then you should be an event planner not a Teamster ...
You have no clue on what true Teamster power is ... No clue!
I will pile up my grievances vs. yours and we can see who works harder for the members and if they are represented well! Now I bet your comeback will be to call me narcissistic because your stack is smaller than mine Ha ha ha ha! Maybe your will say it's to move up the "union ladder". Any way you look at you will be judged and compared so you better get to work son. Now, If you were even at the membership meeting you would of heard the 12 jobs that GM and DM got back st UPS. One in specific was a guy on video tape and DM still won it with the companies own evidence! Don't tell me our BA's are not good! Your just trying to cook up some hype agenda because you want off the truck and a lot of revenge. If you had what it takes you would be fighting for a job in the members behalf and not taking the easy reformer way out of not doing crap and trying to win an election.

Evil

I will pile up my grievances vs. yours and we can see who works harder for the members and if they are represented well! Now I bet your comeback will be to call me narcissistic because your stack is smaller than mine Ha ha ha ha! Maybe your will say it's to move up the "union ladder". Any way you look at you will be judged and compared so you better get to work son. Now, If you were even at the membership meeting you would of heard the 12 jobs that GM and DM got back st UPS. One in specific was a guy on video tape and DM still won it with the companies own evidence! Don't tell me our BA's are not good! Your just trying to cook up some hype agenda because you want off the truck and a lot of revenge. If you had what it takes you would be fighting for a job in the members behalf and not taking the easy reformer way out of not doing crap and trying to win an election.

Was one of those 12 jobs Gen Cs job?

LagunaBrown

Was one of those 12 jobs Gen Cs job?
I have a lot of respect for that person because unlike you they have put effort in to help the local. Unlike YOU who is garbage and should not bring members up names! I am sure even the bang and wedontforget would agree your out of line!

SoCalUPS

Yes every local has issues ... Most man up and fix the issues ... Local 952 just sweeps it under the rug and hopes it goes away. Is this a way to run a local union and represent our members to the fullest ?
What local are your from .. You keep posting that your not in our local so post your number!
I'm from the Local that has a hall in Rialto on Valley Blvd. If you claim that your Local is so dysfunctional, why does your leadership keep winning elections? Maybe because they are doing something right. If my memory is correct, your Local is constantly adding new members. They do a great job of organizing and growing.

The Silent Bang

I'm from the Local that has a hall in Rialto on Valley Blvd. If you claim that your Local is so dysfunctional, why does your leadership keep winning elections? Maybe because they are doing something right. If my memory is correct, your Local is constantly adding new members. They do a great job of organizing and growing.
Just say 63. You don't have to give me geographical directions.
So you being in 63 know what it's like to be in one of the most powerful locals in the country. Then you honestly don't understand our struggle.

Evil

Adding members? Haha!

952 went from 12 delegates in 2011 down to 10 delegates this convention. They've lost over 1000 members in five years are now under 8000 members. What kind of ganga are you smoking? Haha!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If my memory is correct, your Local is constantly adding new members. They do a great job of organizing and growing.
Under PK's leadership, we have gone from over 12,000 members to less than 8000 members now.

And you thought we were adding members?

Why would you think that?

The Silent Bang

If my memory is correct, your Local is constantly adding new members. They do a great job of organizing and growing.
If your "memory' ?? The local doesn't advertise who or what they are trying to organize .. Our local organizes bus companies that have no money to negotiate good wages in a contract then close down, They try to organize freight companies that stomp all over them and out smart the "genius" freight guy we have as an organizer

But you know all this, don't act dumb!