Local union 63 :censored: slate.

Haha all the supervisors want me on there belt. People tell me I can slow down when I work because I'm past probation.I take my job serious one of the only guys with this app.oh and was the first thing I thought of. I got hired during peek like the last 3 weeks and made it out of a lot of people that were there before me and workded more

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Haha all the supervisors want me on there belt. People tell me I can slow down when I work because I'm past probation.I take my job serious one of the only guys with this app.oh and was the first thing I thought of. I got hired during peek like the last 3 weeks and made it out of a lot of people that were there before me and workded more
image.gif

Peek?

upschuck

Well then, welcome to UPS and to BC, but if this is long term for you, don't push your body too hard, all the wear and tear will add up. Work hard, but don't overdo it

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Why does everyone go off subject on this forum?

Correct the grammatical errors in your post.

If you don't know what they are....

I weep for the future.

-Bug-

jaker

trolling
Are you PT or FT , if PT then why do you even care and if FT time then ask one of your local guys what they think

Me personally in that local don't really care for any of them , but they have gotten better over the years