Lock her up

P

pickup

To all of those who complained about my writing "lock her up" in other threads. Well, I created my own thread for these three magic words. So any time the inclination to write these three magic words strikes me , I will have a safe place to do do so.

Indecisi0n

Only thing I will say about this election. Trump voters are so far gone it's not even worth my time to debate them. When customers say they are voting for Trump I just nod and wait 10 minutes for them to figure out how to sign the DIAD and leave.

Johney

owl.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Only thing I will say about this election. Trump voters are so far gone it's not even worth my time to debate them. When customers say they are voting for Trump I just nod and wait 10 minutes for them to figure out how to sign the DIAD and leave.
I feel the same way about Hillary voters. They're so far gone, it's not worth my time to try to explain that her crimes DO matter.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To all of those who complained about my writing "lock her up" in other threads. Well, I created my own thread for these three magic words. So any time the inclination to write these three magic words strikes me , I will have a safe place to do do so.

Since you started this thread, lets put you to task.

Other than simply using a wacky catch phrase, how about putting your mind behind the words and demonstrate to us all in a convincing manner ( that means actual evidence of a crime) where she should be locked up.

Its easy to parrot a talking point, but its not so easy trying to define it.

Let me help you out in the begining by already throwing out all the other talking points for you, leaving you only with giving us some actual FACTS about her GUILT that would require a "jailing".

Rhetoric:

BENGAZI, EMAILS, FOUNDATION,WHITE WATER, PAY FOR PLAY.....

GO for it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I feel the same way about Hillary voters. They're so far gone, it's not worth my time to try to explain that her crimes DO matter.

BALONEY.

The real problem is that you CANT explain what her crimes are. You are still full of excuses and devoid of EVIDENCE.

A crime because someone on right wing radio or fox news told you it was, ISNT EVIDENCE.

Why dont you enlighten all of us with some factual EVIDENCE of ANY CRIME she has ever committed.

GO FOR IT.

TOS.