Lock Him Up

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Gee, what is Frump going to do with all of those legal cases after he is sent packing? Forbes, hardly a leftist publication, discovered strong Trump ties to Russian mafiosos, and he has literally thousands of pending suits against him, including Trump University.

I'm sure the poor fool will claim he is being persecuted.

Lock his ass up!

Whats 9.5?

Gee, what is Frump going to do with all of those legal cases after he is sent packing? Forbes, hardly a leftist publication, discovered strong Trump ties to Russian mafiosos, and he has literally thousands of pending suits against him, including Trump University.

I'm sure the poor fool will claim he is being persecuted.

Lock his ass up!
Were you there? Do you know exactly what happened? I hate both candidates, but please stop with your ignorance.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hahahahahha!

You'll eventually figure out he's a fraud when he is unable to fulfill most of his campaign promises. The "extreme Muslim vetting" pledge has already been removed from his website. Check if you don't believe me.

He's already walking stuff back.

rod

Retired 22 years
You'll eventually figure out he's a fraud when he is unable to fulfill most of his campaign promises. The "extreme Muslim vetting" pledge has already been removed from his website. Check if you don't believe me.

He's already walking stuff back.

Name one President who has been able to fulfill one tenth of his campaign promises. They all promise things that for the most part are unattainable. Its called politicing

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a guy that REALLY needs to be locked up.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

If you voted for Donald Trump, you may not feel welcomed at Grubhub.

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

Related Image

bbsam

Staff member
Name one President who has been able to fulfill one tenth of his campaign promises. They all promise things that for the most part are unattainable. Its called politicing
But...he's not a politician...he tells it like it is...oh. Just more BS.

bbsam

Staff member
Here's a guy that REALLY needs to be locked up.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

If you voted for Donald Trump, you may not feel welcomed at Grubhub.

The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

Related Image

He should be locked up why?