Locked Thread

Nimnim

The Nim
Perhaps we need to dig deeper. Maybe there's a cipher in that thread that when finished it could unleash something as strange as Freakazoid.

Or assume a mod is being goofy and trying to ruin good fun.

Nimnim

The Nim
I've unlocked a couple of locked threads lately. I'm starting to wonder if they're locking themselves..

Isn't there a moderation record that shows who preformed what moderation action? I know on other forums I've had mod access to there has been, but it might not be viewable by mods, but higher up in this case.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That thread is unlocked now. I didn't see anything that was deleted out of it by the other mods, and I couldn't tell why it used to be locked. Post away.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I opened it somehow, I saw nothing real bad, I think it was a flook. If I was in error, please relock, I could not tell who closed it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Nimnim

The Nim
Cool, maybe we can start a thread called, MOD WARS!

This Sunday, join the Brown Cafe where the mods will slug it out in a no holds barred cage match to the death to determine the true Greatest Mod of all Time!!!

With special guest appearances by that lurker that no one knows about, the smug supervisor, the uppity driver, and the overconfident steward!