Logistics ??????

Wonderdog

Asked about getting a ups truck to a school for a demonstration. Believe it or not takes a week worth of planning. Can send a package around the world overnight , but can't get a package car 20 miles in 24 hrs. That's logistics!!!lol Going in my browns to represent . Maybe the fed-ex guy will let me show his truck after my presentation

jaker

trolling
You must not have worked for ups too long , they don't care about you and if they did you don't help them gain anything

And be careful about going out in your browns when you are not coming from or to work , because you are not supposed to be in them if you are not working

nystripe96

I don't understand why you'd want to demonstrate anything regarding the company at a school considering you only need a high school diploma to work for UPS anyway

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You must not have worked for ups too long , they don't care about you and if they did you don't help them gain anything

And be careful about going out in your browns when you are not coming from or to work , because you are not supposed to be in them if you are not working

Worrying about wearing the browns out of the workplace went out the window decades ago.

tacken

I have gone into local restaurants and sitting in the bar. There is a feeder driver downing some drinks in there UPS shirt. Nice way to represent.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have gone into local restaurants and sitting in the bar. There is a feeder driver downing some drinks in there UPS shirt. Nice way to represent.
Anytime I need to paint something , I always wear an old uniform .
Never did turn in them .
Nor did anyone request that I do so .

jaker

trolling
Worrying about wearing the browns out of the workplace went out the window decades ago.
Read again what I said , I know you can wear your browns in public

What I said again is don't get caught wearing them when you are not going to or from work

So if you decided to wear your browns while working on your car on a Sunday ( which I do) make sure you don't go out to the auto parts store with it on

Babagounj

Strength through joy

What I said again is don't get caught wearing them when you are not going to or from work

So if you decided to wear your browns while working on your car on a Sunday ( which I do) make sure you don't go out to the auto parts store with it on
One year a loaned some uniforms to a couple of Fedx guys for Halloween .

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I wear the pants but not the shirt

Packmule

And yet, they really do sell Halloween costumes that look very real! My granddaughters have considered these before. I tell them not to feel pressured by me since their dad is a FedEx supervisor.
I know, I know! What happened there?

Cementups

Box Monkey
About once a month or so I go grab some wings and drinks with another driver in our browns. They don't have a problem serving me, I don't have a problem eating/drinking. UPS guys have to eat too, you know.

jaker

trolling
I don't like wearing mine out unless I have to , because of the browns I have to be on good behavior and I rather be bad when I need to