LOL at my hub

Corralz

Many of the people i work with were charged union dues 2 weeks in a row due to this computer glitch . lol And they want us to vote for the contract ? smh lol mistakes happen. good thing im not living paycheck by paycheck like a couple people i know .

stink219

Many of the people i work with were charged union dues 2 weeks in a row due to this computer glitch . lol And they want us to vote for the contract ? smh lol mistakes happen. good thing im not living paycheck by paycheck like a couple people i know .
That is a UPS error not a Teamster error.

Corralz

Oh dang. Well i do understand that mistakes happen. At least i wont have to pay until the 3rd week of September now!

stink219

This is part of my issue. Everyone thinks every problem is the teamsters. People blame contract enforcement on the teamsters too, I blame us workers.

Notretiredyet

Stink, I'm not saying this was a problem caused by the Teamsters, payroll deductions are administered thru UPS and they've been known to drop the ball on occasion. Just throwing out a possible reason for the error by UPS payroll dept, we recently changed to weekly deductions for dues and was bombarded with questions by those who knew nothing about the change. Don't know how many times in the last few weeks I've had to walk someone over to the union posting board and show them the notification letter that was posted months ago about the change. This was something we voted on in the contract demands meeting, that most of them never even bothered to attend.