lol the business agent came to our hub yesterday

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
You should make that a triple facepalm, since by not answering my question you only continue to sustain the ignorance that you scoff at.

I'll try to end this on a positive note. With your arrogance and lack of awareness, I think you would do well in management.

Totally agree. I'm new to this site and also didn't know what an MIP was or what exactly a business agent does. To be honest I pretty much just come in, grab my DIAD, listen to the PCM, then get the hell out of the building not really caring about anything else. I was waiting for an answer and instead I see this guy just post a facepalm meme with no other explanation. Gee, thanks for the help. An entire forum that could be full of information and instead it seems to be full of complaining about every part of the job. If there is helpful info about what an MIP or a business agent here in the forum at least a link to the thread with the info would be nice.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Totally agree. I'm new to this site and also didn't know what an MIP was or what exactly a business agent does. To be honest I pretty much just come in, grab my DIAD, listen to the PCM, then get the hell out of the building not really caring about anything else. I was waiting for an answer and instead I see this guy just post a facepalm meme with no other explanation. Gee, thanks for the help. An entire forum that could be full of information and instead it seems to be full of complaining about every part of the job. If there is helpful info about what an MIP or a business agent here in the forum at least a link to the thread with the info would be nice.
I've been here a while and got 30+ years in. What the Hell is an MIP?!?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MIP----Management Incentive Program. MIP is comprised of many elements which are then scored and the mgt person in question financially rewarded based on that score.

BA-----Business Agent. The BA represents the members in any interactions with the company.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
MIP----Management Incentive Program. MIP is comprised of many elements which are then scored and the mgt person in question financially rewarded based on that score.

BA-----Business Agent. The BA represents the members in any interactions with the company.
Thanks.