Long Shorts

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
What up with the company only offering the long shorts with the ten inch inseam? I tried to order some shorts this morning and thats all we are allowed. My local dry cleaners wants $13 to hem pants. I hate the "Manpris" or "ghetto shorts", I can't stand the hems hitting the top of my knees. These things look horrible, I don't see the reasoning behind this decision at all.:dissapointed:

tourists24

What up with the company only offering the long shorts with the ten inch inseam? I tried to order some shorts this morning and thats all we are allowed. My local dry cleaners wants $13 to hem pants. I hate the "Manpris" or "ghetto shorts", I can't stand the hems hitting the top of my knees. These things look horrible, I don't see the reasoning behind this decision at all.:dissapointed:
Ive already decided that when I get mine I am going to wear them with the long socks.... I am short so I will only have about 2 inches of leg showing...lol

Big Babooba

Because my Center Manager got too many queries about the "3 legged UPS man"

satellitedriver

Look like Spanky?
Not me.
images

over10.5

I heard it was because of too many concerns about ********** being seen with the short shorts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Not IN Trace

The new uniforms are "CRAP"!..I am still wearing my 7 year old riverside uniforms and will wear them until they totally fall apart..have you noticed how the new ones turn a green color after a few washes?? CRAP!!

upsgrunt

It doesn't matter what you order; they send you what they want to send you. I just ordered the 7" shorts and got the 10". Because I refuse to look like Lil Wayne Snoop, and my wife can do it, they will shortly become 7" shorts. At least the shirts I got were brand new and not previously worn. That's big around here- to receive badly worn uniforms for your order; worse than what you turn in.

satellitedriver

It doesn't matter what you order; they send you what they want to send you. I just ordered the 7" shorts and got the 10". Because I refuse to look like Lil Wayne Snoop, and my wife can do it, they will shortly become 7" shorts. At least the shirts I got were brand new and not previously worn. That's big around here- to receive badly worn uniforms for your order; worse than what you turn in.
Really?
Used uniforms?
I am not germ-phobic, but that sounds just wrong.
What the hell am I thinking, we do not even wash our pkg cars anymore.

tourists24

Im not sure that would fly in my center unless she did a great altering job. They are very demanding with their uniform standards. They even say we have to have brown or black socks with long pants.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Im not sure that would fly in my center unless she did a great altering job. They are very demanding with their uniform standards. They even say we have to have brown or black socks with long pants.
If they are so demanding, I suppose no sups are wearing brown, then?