Long weekend

Z

ZQXC

That's what I'm doing. When I moved last year I brought so much crap with me I never even touched. All that stuff just found it's way into the dumpster. I can't believe I had so much stuff I never use.

Moved from my starter home (of 34 years, LOL ) a couple of years back. You would not even believe the amount of stuff one can accumulate. It's very liberating to let it go.......

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
That looks like the same Weber grill I have, I love it. :-)
Tomorrow we are going to a couple parades & an JRROTC picnic.
Good to hear. My father in law loved his so the wife bought me one. I think it was way too much money and would have been happy with a middle of the road one, but it worked really well tonight. Nice even heat, pre-heated super fast, no flare ups, etc.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Swimming in my back yard, and no, I don't have a pool. Well, I have a pool temporarily, until the water goes down. It has rained here every day for 2.5 weeks. There is a lake north of me that is 8 ft. over the full mark. If I do some ribs in my new smoker like I had planned, I'll have to do it in the garage. Makes my house smell like the inside of a barbeque restaurant. lol
That's crazy but I'm on the other end of the spectrum. We have only had one single day of rain in a month so have had to run the sprinklers quite a bit.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Campin' and dreading going home tomorrow...

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1432515192.750829.jpg

UPSGUY72

Well this is my first Memorial Day all by myself in 11 years. Wasn't my weekend to have the kids. So I went riding my motor cycle Saturday and today and going out again tomorrow with the guys. Nothing better than to get your mind off things than to having a little fun.