Look for me!! You know you want to.!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ok, if you all are interested in seeing what I look like ( and I know you do) Watch tonights HBO show Real Time with Bill Maher.

I will be sitting near the middle of the audience bout 4 rows up near the isle, wearing a black with white trimmed Harley davidson long sleeved sweater.
(ill be the one laughing at republicans!)

You cant miss Willie G on the front and on the sleeves.

If you dont know who Willie G is, then you dont know crap about Harley Davidson.

Peace.

( this is assuming they pan the audience..)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The show was great! Maher did a great monologue and then broke out a clip of the NOW FAMOUS PALIN BLUNDER ABOUT Paul Revere!! Everyone laughed their butts off!

Just in case you missed it on the STUPID SARAH PALIN thread, here it is from the begining!

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
At least she knows some US history, unlike some guy who lived in Chicago and couldn't recall the name of a ball park, nor after claiming to be a baseball fans couldn't name a single player.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bill Maher is funny and I have watched him for many years ... he is a comedian and an entertainer. He has a cutting and witty sense of humor that I enjoy.
I laugh at his political jokes if they are funny but I've never taken him seriously as a political commentator or pundit. I really don't care what his political views are as they are irrelevant.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But The Other Side, please tell us.... Did they show you????

yes, in the opening of the show, the boom camera spans the audience from over head, its quick but you can see me and my girlfriend clapping from the center. I am trying to get the vid, but its not posted as of yet.

Peace.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yes, in the opening of the show, the boom camera spans the audience from over head, its quick but you can see me and my girlfriend clapping from the center. I am trying to get the vid, but its not posted as of yet.

Peace.
They probably
banned it already.
Cant get on a more expensive show with all your harley garb?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And with all that money I would have bought a ducati, aprilla, bmw. or something to show my status, Heck even welfare recipients own Harleys, especially sportsters, dima dozen.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And now for something totally different.......................
Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.
The couple said they paid cash for the house.
The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house. In fact, it was proven that the couple never even had a mortgage bill to pay.
A Collier County Judge agreed and after the hearing, Bank of America was ordered, by the court to pay the legal fees of the homeowners', Maurenn Nyergers and her husband.
The Judge said the bank wrongfully tried to foreclose on the Nyergers' house.
So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on? After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.
"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.
Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.
After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.