LOOK OUT BELOW! Oil crashing and gold dropping, but FOXED SPEWS wants you to buy gold

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The oil market is starting to crash. The OPEC group has set new production levels for 2012 and expects oil to settle at $70.00 a barrel! With new Libyan oil coming online in january, the world will be flooded with crude. Today, american oil companies are selling oil OVERSEAS because of the glut of oil.

Gold is also going to hit new lows as the us dollar grows stronger against the Euro. Gold will see prices in the 1300 dollar range in early 2012, but fox will continue to stream ads selling gold talking about the great investment of gold.

Either way, this is great news for our economy in 2012!

What happened GOP? Why is there a GLUT of world oil when in BUSH's administration, they said there was a shortage that caused high prices?

Peace.

av8torntn

Re: LOOK OUT BELOW! Oil crashing and gold dropping, but FOXED SPEWS wants you to buy

The oil market is starting to crash. The OPEC group has set new production levels for 2012 and expects oil to settle at $70.00 a barrel! With new Libyan oil coming online in january, the world will be flooded with crude. Today, american oil companies are selling oil OVERSEAS because of the glut of oil.

Since in your mind Bush is still responsible for everything am I to take this as an admission on your part that the Bush policies were or have been successful?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: LOOK OUT BELOW! Oil crashing and gold dropping, but FOXED SPEWS wants you to buy

All stations sell ads....that's how they make money. If I see an ad for hemorrhoid cream on MSNBC, that doesn't mean that Chris Matthews uses it or likes it. All stations run ads on TV except HBO and the like.
You used to accuse Beck of pushing gold.......he was also pushing Folgers and popsicles etc. It's called ads.......Herb Tarlek sold them for radio. Grow up and quit repeating your crap. Beck's gone and you're still blabbing about the ads in his old time slot.

I don't watch any of the ads. I surf during the 2 min. breaks no matter what show I'm watching. That's why I like taping so much....I can fast forward through ads.

I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to pay the price of TV ads, Fox or any other network would stream adds for the sale of cotton candy.