Looking Again At Right to Work

bigblu 2 you

I will tell you that if I were a PTer working here just for the pocket money and if given the choice I would not join the union. Please tell me the benefit to a PTer who has no intention of making this their career, will not be working the 5 years needed to be vested and can still be covered by their parents health insurance of joining the union.
didnt you tell me in another post "there is more to life than money"or something of that effect? being a part of teamsters or any other brotherhood is what sets america apart from communist and third world dictatorship countries.show some pride and teach others more than just how to work in a union without being a part of a union{rtw}.thats welfare and free program mentality right there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Upstate;

Wisconsin is not a RTW state in the sense that Indiana became recently. The governor's efforts in that direction pertained to gov't employees only. I.e. - as I understand it, she won't have any choice in joining, or at least in paying what amounts to full dues. (which, after I initially posted this, I noticed was already stated by "inthe game"....sorry).

I didn't know that---thanks for the heads up.

I stand by the rest of my post.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

didnt you tell me in another post "there is more to life than money"or something of that effect? being a part of teamsters or any other brotherhood is what sets america apart from communist and third world dictatorship countries.show some pride and teach others more than just how to work in a union without being a part of a union{rtw}.thats welfare and free program mentality right there.

Again, show me where a PTer going to college FT who has no intention of making UPS their career and will not be here the 5 years needed to have their pension vested and is able to stay on their parents' health insurance benefits from joining the union?

I do understand the need for a union for career hourly employees.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I will tell you that if I were a PTer working here just for the pocket money and if given the choice I would not join the union. Please tell me the benefit to a PTer who has no intention of making this their career, will not be working the 5 years needed to be vested and can still be covered by their parents health insurance of joining the union.
You answer my questions, first. Then, I will reply.

bigblu 2 you

Again, show me where a PTer going to college FT who has no intention of making UPS their career and will not be here the 5 years needed to have their pension vested and is able to stay on their parents' health insurance benefits from joining the union?

I do understand the need for a union for career hourly employees.
again "there is more to life than money".do live what you preach.and do you preach a "take all and break all" message?just sayin...seems your talkin out both sides of your pie hole,,,alot like management.just sayin.