Looking for a package

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
....and everybody in the Bubble of Goodness friend*rts little puffs of baby powder.

Seriously Dave, you really have to come out and see what the rest of us have to deal with.

Haha...good one. Got a good belly laugh out that line...

JDoe123

ad astra per aspera
I'm guessing the route you are training on is in town and the stops aren't spaced far apart.  I would spend maybe a minute or two looking for the package.  If you can't find it, drive to the next stop and when you open the bulkhead door and step in the package area the stop will be right in front of you.  Almost guaranteed.  That's happened to me so many times.  Chances are though you will probably swing by the stop again in the afternoon during pickups.  You didn't say what the route is like so I don't know.  That's what I would do.

I agree with Dracula.  That's good advice.  I don't know any driver in my center who didn't do everything they could to make their 30 days.  Just be careful and work smart and take a lot of deep breaths during the day.

Good luck

Buck Fifty

I spend 30 seconds or less looking for a package. My route is tight enough to where I can always go back if need be. I never sort the package car.

Your suppose to only work out of you 1000 and 2000 sections. Your not suppose to walk into the back of the package car. Your suppose to open the door reach in or a take one step and grab hour next package. So if your not sorting your not following proper methods.

You still do that?? With PAS/EDD you work out of the whole package car, not just the 1000 and 2000 sections.

I find it hard to believe that when you move other sections to the 1000 or 2000 section that your not sorting.

I didn't even do this before we had PAS/EDD. I moved the packages in to the 30" selection area on whatever shelf they are on. Why in the world would you bring packages from the 8000 section over to the 1000 section???

This is the proper method but I have found that with PAS/EDD I rarely have to do this.

I would but am afraid I may show you up.

Yes, it's all about me.

Tell you what---I'll be your Peak helper in 2019. Deal?

The difference is I respect you. Dave.

I just hope my shoes will shine up after i scrape all this crap of of them !:dont_know: