Looking for Charleston SC retiree

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by retiredone, Oct 7, 2005.

1. retiredone

retiredone Guest

I am trying to find a UPSer in the Corporate Office who will retire in the next few years and who has bought a lot in the Charleston area. This person has already entered a contract with an architect builder for construction of their home. I have some experience with this builder which might be of interest to you.
  2. ups

ups Guest

I work for UPS in Charleston and also have built some high end homes. If you need some help or direction, reach out for me.
  3. retiredone

retiredone Guest

Actually, I have purchased a lot and have contracted to build a home in Dunes West. The Architect/Builder that I used originally came in very high on the build portion (by about 25%). I understand that another UPSer has started a relationship with this builder and I wanted to warn them that they might encounter a big problem down the road. The builder does a great job, but price is out of sight and the initial contract is written to make exit more difficult as time goes on...
  4. upsmgt

upsmgt Guest

That's a beautiful area. I live across the road in Rivertowne CC. Also building another house on the course. Feel free to reach out for me if you need assistance.
  5. retiredone

retiredone New Member

You responded to a previous post on the web site. I just posted another inquiry regarding a referral for a PCP and dentist covered under UPS medical plan. Do you have any suggestions?