Looking for UPS tire labels

litire389

not sure if anyone can help me. I ordered them a long time ago and they were perfect for shipping tires. I can not find them to reorder them and the ups rep is asking for a am item number. Would anyone here be able to help me out? thanks in advance

litire389

May be talking about the clear sleeve that the label goes into and sticks to the tire I don't have the#
no it was a 4x3.25 white label but it had like super glue on it haha it stuck super well to tires without the need of tape or a clear sleeve. it can be seen here on page 3 of the ups form. it says tire/crate label

litire389

Only another east coaster would laugh abut this. I love you man!

Are you talking about the white labels that have a band that wrap around stuff
yea we tend to have a sick sense of humor haha it actually just got me banned last night from facebook! all over a silly JFK/lincoln continental joke haha but no just a label no straps

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
no it was a 4x3.25 white label but it had like super glue on it haha it stuck super well to tires without the need of tape or a clear sleeve. it can be seen here on page 3 of the ups form. it says tire/crate label
Well that's a FedX site so.....

but
May be talking about the clear sleeve that the label goes into and sticks to the tire I don't have the#

might be on to something,