Looking for UPS tire labels

Notretiredyet

Where's sale guy at times like this? Probably getting the oil changed on his German sports coupe. I've seen those labels before have a tire store on route. There should be an item number on the backing if you have one around. Tell your sales rep fed ex would be happy to provide you some labels and watch how fast he finds you some.

litire389

Where's sale guy at times like this? Probably getting the oil changed on his German sports coupe. I've seen those labels before have a tire store on route. There should be an item number on the backing if you have one around. Tell your sales rep fed ex would be happy to provide you some labels and watch how fast he finds you some.

I am completely out and cant find any remnants of one lol any chance next time you are at the tire store on your route you could see? :)

litire389

I'd like to see this JFK pic. I love sick historical humor.
hope they dont boot me from here lol I have a 1963 lincoln like JFK was in when he was assassinated I posted this pic in a group of fellow owners. I guess it was "too soon" lol

Attachments

• 12969159_10154044005037731_44959645_n.jpg
    12969159_10154044005037731_44959645_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 249

worldwide

im trying to avoid that if possible i ship 100-200 tires a day I go thru tape like crazy not counting the extra time to tape. which isnt much each tire but it certainly adds up! lol

If you are shipping 100-200 tires/day with UPS, you would be considered a large customer and would have a dedicated account manager assigned to your account. Your account manager cannot get them for you? Are you shipping all those tires through UPS?

litire389

If you are shipping 100-200 tires/day with UPS, you would be considered a large customer and would have a dedicated account manager assigned to your account. Your account manager cannot get them for you? Are you shipping all those tires through UPS?
no she said I need to give her the item # so she can order them. She is saying she hasnt had anyone order them in a long time.

10 point

I am completely out and cant find any remnants of one lol any chance next time you are at the tire store on your route you could see? :)
no she said I need to give her the item # so she can order them. She is saying she hasnt had anyone order them in a long time.
The folks that you order the labels from KNOW what you've used in the past and they monitor how much you ship of each service level and the supplies you've ordered before. There's an electronic history for them to archive. At least, there was one.

Ever since we went public the company has clamped down on shipping supplies and every account on my route that tries to order "more supplies than currently using to ship" only gets the quantity that we allow.

If you have a phone # to actually talk to someone who handles the distribution of supplies they could probably archive what you've ordered in your history under your six digit account number.

Unless, of course, they've outsourced all that to India too.

Just a thought.

litire389

The folks that you order the labels from KNOW what you've used in the past and they monitor how much you ship of each service level and the supplies you've ordered before. There's an electronic history for them to archive. At least, there was one.

Ever since we went public the company has clamped down on shipping supplies and every account on my route that tries to order "more supplies than currently using to ship" only gets the quantity that we allow.

If you have a phone # to actually talk to someone who handles the distribution of supplies they could probably archive what you've ordered in your history under your six digit account number.

Unless, of course, they've outsourced all that to India too.

Just a thought.

I havent ordered them in a year. I was just using a regular label and taping them but its such a pain lol they said its been too long since i ordered it and they have no idea what the item # is. The whole US is being outsourced these days lol