Looking into feeder driver

spif91

Do you not have a "inside to outside" hire ratio, like we do in package?

No when a feeder job is open they take the most senior pkg driver that has signed a feeder bid list and put him thru the 3 day school and all the training. He may cover vacations for a couple of years before he gains his feeder seniority and then can go on the coverage board before eventually having the chance to actually bid a run......

NEFARIOUS

BOTTOM FEEDER
Here it's 5 day non-productive (some in classroom some empty trailers).Then 5-days productive( on a feeder run). 8-11 hours a day all paid.

outta hours

The last off the street hire here in Okla City was about 2001....

I always get a kick out of your night time dispatcher. He cracks me up. He always makes me money by giving me a load to take back to another hub. Rather than just M/T's back to mine. Of course this is when I am running Xtra without a schedule to keep.

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
No when a feeder job is open they take the most senior pkg driver that has signed a feeder bid list and put him thru the 3 day school and all the training. He may cover vacations for a couple of years before he gains his feeder seniority and then can go on the coverage board before eventually having the chance to actually bid a run......

That sounds terrible. Where I am from once you leave package, you leave package.

spif91

I always get a kick out of your night time dispatcher. He cracks me up. He always makes me money by giving me a load to take back to another hub. Rather than just M/T's back to mine. Of course this is when I am running Xtra without a schedule to keep.

Where u out of?