Looking to be a PC driver

What's the best route to go unload ? Or preload ? Also what are the hours of them shifts I have a full time job now working 6-6 and anyone know the starting rate ? And how long should I expect to be a pter before I can go driving FT

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What's the best route to go unload ? Or preload ? Also what are the hours of them shifts I have a full time job now working 6-6 and anyone know the starting rate ? And how long should I expect to be a pter before I can go driving FT
Unless the building you're applying to has a midnight sort....your FT job hours may not work well with a local sort or preload position.

Legitimyze

As far as pay, Idk if it is the same everywhere but I just started and get $10 per hour, after 30 working days I was told to notify someone and I will go up to $11.

I work in central PA by the way.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
As far as pay, Idk if it is the same everywhere but I just started and get $10 per hour, after 30 working days I was told to notify someone and I will go up to $11.

I work in central PA by the way.

Uummm, where in central PA?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Doesn't really sound like any sorts would work out for you with your hours being 6 to 6. Maybe midnight but you will probably have to sleep in shifts. Going FT is different for every hub. It took me 12 years.

3 different drivers all from the same terminal I applied to told me not to listen to them about the temp driver and maybe being let go they also said they always see temps get hired full time

Sent using BrownCafe App