Looking to become a local package driver for ups where do I start?

gorilla75jdw

UPS is a non union company . In order for you to get that job you want , you will have to be able to rat on all co workers , do not worry about seniorty as it does not exist . Just go to the interview , tell them you are a white male , with no college background , but you consider yourself to be mexican , and a you are in the middle of a hormone replacemet to be a transexual hermafrodite . Tell them you are willing to walk 400 stops using only a dolly , or you will deliver any package 24 hours a day , 7 days a week unless it interferes with yur annual pilgrimage to Mecca . Lt them know you wash your feet and pray towards the sun 5 times a day , and that dont shave until the Duck Dynasty season is over with because hunting is a religional practice . Tell them if they dont hire you that you will call corporate , The E.E.O.C. , THe A.C.L.U , The H.N.I.C. and the K.K.K. . Tell them they need you more than you need them and that your illegal immagration status is pending your MS-13 gangmember family gets a job here in the states if their cartel does not want to hire you as a pilot dropping kilo's of coke across the southwestern region . Tell them Obama handpicked you to gain employment with them , and that they do not want to upset the Messiah . You tell them all this and I guarentee you will move right into any position your heart desires .

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
To land a job like this where you can pull in around $80,000 a year (after 3 years), ......
4 years, now.

i'm 24 and live in IL, on the careers sections of ups it states that I would need a class C
class C, non-CDL. While you're @ the Sec'y of State getting your permit (or free study guide), save yourself a trip & get your driving history abstract (I think it's $12).

over9five

Staff member
Over, is it really like this on here all peak long? I wanna work for ups!! No, you don't...go away....lol
YES! The difference is this year we have YOU! I have nominated YOU to be on the Brown Cafe Welcoming Committee. When you see a new member, just respond like this:

​Welcome to Brown Cafe, Camaroman101! Keep posting, don't worry too much about any negativity. Have fun, hope to see more posts from you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
YES! The difference is this year we have YOU! I have nominated YOU to be on the Brown Cafe Welcoming Committee. When you see a new member, just respond like this:

​Welcome to Brown Cafe, Moronman101! Keep posting, don't worry too much about any negativity. Have fun, hope to see more posts from you!
Fixed it. This welcome wagon....is this a paid position?? Cause the sarcasm is free, sir! lol