Looking to chat with UPS workers (ideally those unloading trailers or loading trucks)

Haytham

Hi all,

We're trying to develop a technology that we think might reduce back injuries for folks lifting, and I'd love to hear from you if it makes any sense. I'd love to chat with anyone who has unloaded trailers with UPS or who has loaded trucks. I'm willing to give a $20 amazon gift card if you can spare 30-45 mins to chat over the phone. If you're interested, please send me an email on haytham [at] awaretech [dot] co.

Thanks!
Haytham

fres431

Triple that with cash and I'll give ya a number to call..just western union the funds code word UPS once I get cash I'll supply number..sounds fair to me

Future

Victory Ride
big-back-muscles.jpg
We at UPS have no use for your primitive back technology.....as we have been built from a higher being!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi all,

We're trying to develop a technology that we think might reduce back injuries for folks lifting, and I'd love to hear from you if it makes any sense. I'd love to chat with anyone who has unloaded trailers with UPS or who has loaded trucks. I'm willing to give a $20 amazon gift card if you can spare 30-45 mins to chat over the phone. If you're interested, please send me an email on haytham [at] awaretech [dot] co.

Thanks!
Haytham
I want the gift card up front.