Loosing a package as a fed ex currier outcome?

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Must be at a DRA station because just anyone can be a "currier" at one of those.

kbfT7OB.jpg

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I don't know what they'll do to you, Chris johnson. Not likely they'll fire you - and they shouldn't - because this is exactly the sort of quality and competency the company has purchased for itself these days. We all get what we pay for - and FedEx should be no exception.

So I simply say to you - keep up the great work, currier johnson!

Purplepackage

I'm a new hire with Fedex about a month in. I lost 2 attempted packages by accident. What outcome am I expecting? A letter? or termination?

What do you even mean by lost? Like you dropped them out of the truck and didn't realize? Or you delivered them and they were reported by the recipient that they never got it. Becasue the latter option literally happens 100s of times a week to both fedex and ups

Nolimitz

Lost? If they were doc's I can see them being misplaced in the truck. Sometime they can slip thru a shelf and end up in a trash can or "hidden" in plain sight... but lost?? Mis-delivered in another bulk stop maybe? Have CSR's check for second POD's

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm a new hire with Fedex about a month in. I lost 2 attempted packages by accident. What outcome am I expecting? A letter? or termination?

I suspect you didn't scan the packages correctly, so the system considers them "lost". Or, maybe you mixed them in with another stops freight with no scan.

Welcome to Hell. I hear the new uniforms will be made of asbestos and that we'll be issued pitchforks to help us load freight.

l22

I don't know what they'll do to you, Chris johnson. Not likely they'll fire you - and they shouldn't - because this is exactly the sort of quality and competency the company has purchased for itself these days. We all get what we pay for - and FedEx should be no exception.

So I simply say to you - keep up the great work, currier johnson!

lmao