Lordy Lordy,,, my wife's turning 40

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
you know that's not a bad idea STUG.... she has just started running too and is going to run a 5k on her birthday.... it's a start and Im proud of her
Just be careful what you wish for, the fastest runner in the Jones household isn't Mr. Jones :wink2:

tourists24

Just be careful what you wish for, the fastest runner in the Jones household isn't Mr. Jones :wink2:
well in my case, it wouldnt be too hard to surpass me... lol...

Im not the fastest in the house now anyway. I have a 17 year old who is a cross country runner. He hates to run with me. He says that's his warm up pace

tarbar66

I think you have some great options suggested here. How many years have you two been married? Tooners idea would fit my wife perfectly.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
well in my case, it wouldnt be too hard to surpass me... lol...

Im not the fastest in the house now anyway. I have a 17 year old who is a cross country runner. He hates to run with me. He says that's his warm up pace
Cocky kids:happy-very:
Assuming he's still running when he's your age he'll be a little more appreciative.
If your wife really starts getting into running it will make things easier. Christmas, B-day, anniversary, or whatever, there's nothing Ms Jones likes more than some snazzy new workout gear. Dinner and a movie for dessert :happy2:.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Cocky kids:happy-very:
Assuming he's still running when he's your age he'll be a little more appreciative.
If your wife really starts getting into running it will make things easier. Christmas, B-day, anniversary, or whatever, there's nothing Ms Jones likes more than some snazzy new workout gear. Dinner and a movie for dessert :happy2:.
Shhhh, my Wife will start thinking that I have ulterior motives.:wink2: