Los Angeles Government admits failure?

wkmac

Along similar lines.

Prior to the extreme financial crisis facing our education system in California, charter schools were a somewhat unknown commodity. It seems that the public’s interest in charter schools has increased dramatically, particularly in California where the education budget crisis forces us to look at other options.

Funny how an individual State has no means to print money out of thin air and therefore has no real option except to cut it size and scope back in hard economic times. I wonder what Washington DC would do if we locked up the printing press and forced gov't to rely totally on taxation to pay for all it's means and desires?

I wonder what the public attitude at the ballot box would be every 2 years?

istockphoto_6361755-i-ve-got-an-idea.jpg

:thumbsup:

av8torntn

I wonder what the public attitude at the ballot box would be every 2 years?

This is the reason I tell people we should divide equally among every man, woman and child the expense of the federal government every year. There would be some serious and quick cutting going on.

wkmac

This is the reason I tell people we should divide equally among every man, woman and child the expense of the federal government every year. There would be some serious and quick cutting going on.

No doubt about that. The only reason they get away with it now is they borrow the money (hence the reason the debt never stops growing no matter who's elected) to expand gov't and then hide the tax in the resulting inflation!

Gov't Statists (both demonrat and republicon) then get a 2'fer in blaming the greed of the free market for rising pricings and the moro.....uh I mean the voters glamour for more gov't to protect them from something that doesn't even exist in the first place.

klein

Für Meno :)
Finally, they found some money to pay for the best forest fire battle equipment.: Super Scoopers from Canada !

3 of them are heading there tonight !

Another great Canadian invention.

THE "SUPER SCOOPER"